28. Home Alone

M I K E
"I'll be back Mike, imma go hang out with Jaime!" Vic shouted as he slammed the door. I sighed. What to do? What to do? I jogged downstairs and opened the refrigerator. Mmm beer. I grabbed the six pack and closed the refrigerator with my foot. I connected my phone with my speaker and just pressed shuffle. I slumped back on the couch, Rylie crossed my mind. I smiled. She's a beauty. Call her over. I grabbed my phone and ringed her up. "Hello?" Her voice send shivers down my spine. "H-Hey Rylie, umm it's Mike."
"Oh yeah! Hey Mike."
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanna come over my house, I have beer and I'm home alone." "Okay, I'll see you there."
~~~~~~~~~
*knock knock*
I got up, I was pretty tipsy, and opened the door. It was Rylie. She was wearing booty shorts and a black tank top. Fuck. She looked hot. "Are you gonna let me in?" Rylie asked, chuckling. "O-Oh yeah. Come in!" I said. She smiled, "So you were just drinking?" Rylie asked. "Yeah." "And you're home alone?" She asked as she stared into my eyes. "Y-Yeah." She smiled. She leaned her body against me, "You know Mike, ever since I met you. I thought you were pretty hot." She said. I gulped. She smiled and whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me." Soon our lips connected. I carried her upstairs to my room and we undressed ourselves. I laid her on my bed and thrust inside her without warning. She moaned. "Fuck." I chuckled, "Gotta get use to me, babygirl." I kissed her breast and continued thrusting inside her. She flipped us over, she was on top now and started riding me. "Mmm you really wanted me." She smiled and leaned down and whispered, "I said I wanted you inside me."

A/N: Okay so I heard the news. Carrie Fisher died today!😩😭💔 Leía forever! You will be missed. #RipCarrieFisher