Blood Lust 2

***Months later***

Months passed, Juri then gave birth to another baby girl, Kuran Yuki. She looked like her mother. They were all filled with joy, but they didn't know something. While everyone was busy thinking about Juri and her labor, he sealed a lid at them. Making them, and Kaname remember that they didn't have another daughter. Yuki was filled with joy while Juruka was filled with sorrow. She got out of her room and heard her family.

"She's so beautiful, Kaname! Don't you think so?" Juri asked his son. Kaname nodded and reply.

"Indeed she is, Kaa-sama." Kaname said with a smile. 'When was the last time Kana-nii told me that i'm beautiful?' Juruka asked herself. 'I don't even remembering all of you visiting my room for the past months.' She thought. She then proceed to the kitchen and drank a cup of cold blood. 'They're treatment to me is like this blood, cold.' she thought. Only their servants remember her and her cousin, Senri, who would always sneaked at night to play with her. After drinking, she went up to her room and started updating her diary.

'Dear Diary,
Another day passed and they didn't even bother to visit me. I didn't want to enter my sister's room cause probably i'll ruin the mood. It started when Kaa-sama gave birth to Yuki and months passed, they never bothered to checked out on me, even Kana-nii. Oh how i missed him so much. It's like what i've been scared to happen is already happening. Is she taking away everything that i have? Or is it i'm nothing now to them cause they have her? My mind is full of thoughts right now. I just wanted to take a break. Now i'm starting to build up rules, like i wouldn't cry. I wouldn't smile, i'd be emotionless in front of anyone. And i'm following those rules, i'll only break them if they bothered to visit me. Here i am, always locked up in my room.
Till next time, my sweet diary. I think you're the only one i have left.'

The forgotten kid,
Juruka

After writing to her diary, she laid down on her bed and closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep

***3 years after***

Juruka's P.O.V
'3 years, 3 years. And not a single knock is been heard through my door!' i thought. 'It's my birthday today! Kana-nii should be here waking me up, but i woke up by myself.' i sighed and went to my bathroom. I fixed up and went down. I walked to mu kitchen but when a surprise hit me.

"Happy Birthday, JURUKA-SAMA!!!" the servants greeted me and i went to Yuna-san, the head maid of my so called household.

"Arigatoo, Yuna-san. I'm overwhelmed that all of you surprise me." i said to them. They thought of giving me a surprise even if it's small, but my so called family is not here on my birthday. They weren't on my 4th and 5th birthday! Now it's my 6th, they're still not here! What the fuck is going on with them?!?! I know i'm a kid but i curse words. Hello, new generation here. Then i felt a presence behind me. Oh come on! Don't tell me it's...

"What's happening here?" Yuki asked. The servants stiffened as they heard Yuki's voice. Seriously, what's wrong with them. I'm more powerful than her. I looked at her and replied.

"A celebration for me. It's my birthday, come eat Yuki." i invited her and she walked towards me. She looked at my cake and her eyes glowed red. The only thing that came inti my mind was my cake was burning. I immediately summoned water and poured it on the cake. Thank goodness the fire was gone.

"What is happening here?" a familiar voice asked. I turned around only to see my mother, face flushed red. Yuki the ran up to her and mom carried her. "Why did i smelled something burning." she asked.

"The servants were celebrating my birthdate, Juri-sama." i replied to her. Yes, i never address her as Kaa-sama anymore. It felt like i was never her daughter anyway, this past 3 years. "Then Yuki-sama turned my cake into flames." Yeah, she— meaning my so called mother told me that i should address my so called sister as 'Yuki-sama'. Hell i'm older than her, and the fuck! I'm your daughter. Don't you care about me for a change.