Blood Lust 35

Juruna's P.O.V

I stormed off my room after what happened earlier with Kuran Kaname. I can't sleep, i can't think of anything but that situation. He wants me back, they want me back after all that happened. 'Seriously, what's wrong with them?!' i took my bluetooth headphones. I walked away and went to the woods that surrounds the academy. I sat on one large branch and continue to cry. 'I've already cried too much in front of my brothers, my friends... It's time to endure it again by myself and cry alone...' i thought as i kept crying. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. I connected my headphones to my phone and play some random song.

♪Kyou umareta
Kanashimi ga sora e mai agaru
Sora wa mezame
Kaze wo yobi kono mune wa furueru

Anata wo mamoritai
Unmei ni sawaritai
Koboreta namida mune no kubomi wo
Yorokobi de mitashitai no

It's a tender rain
Anata no mote e
Kono uta ga
Todokimasu you ni
Donna ni tooku ni
Hanareteitemo
Shinjiteru tsutawaru koto
Singing in the rain
Ame no shizuka ga
Utsukushiku
Kagayeiteyuku
Kanashime zenbu ga
Todokimasu you ni
Sekai wa ugokidasu no
Please come the tender rain♪

I sang with my eyes closed and tears still continue to fall.

3rd Person's P.O.V
Juruna sang with her eyes closed and tears still continue to stream down her cheeks... Zero then heard a beautiful voice along with sobs in it. Curiosity filled him and followed the voice and decided to find out who it was. It took a minute to find out and was shock at the view. There he watched the vampire princes, sitting on a tree with her eyes closed while crying. 'This is the first time i've seen a vampire cry.' he thought as he sat down at the tree she's dozing off.

♪Kono keshiki ga
Itsu no hi ka kareteshimattemo
Sono hitomi ni
Afureru omoi sosogitsuzuker

Kokoro wo tsunagetai
Itami ni fureteitai
Mezameta asa no, nureta daichi ni
Tsubomi wo kitto saiteru

It's a tender rain
Mimi wo sumashite
Yawaraka nii
Kuuki ni tokete
Shizukani shizukani
Maioriteyuku
Itsudatte soba ni iru yo
Singing in the rain
Watashi wa utai
Amaoto ni
Omoi wa nosete
Doko made mo tsuzuku
Toki no kanata ni
Mabushii ai ga aru no
Here come the tender rain♪

Zero closed his eyes as he listened to the girls voice. He was at peace listening to her voice, but at the same time worried cause she's crying. He then felt presences near them. He looked around and saw the all of the night class hiding while listening to the girl's voice. He shrugged it off and went back to dozing while listening.

♪Donna unmei mo
Musibiau kokoro wo ubaenai
Donna kanashimi mo hohoende
Sora e to kaeru

It's a tender rain
Anata no mote e
Kono uta ga
Todokimasu you ni
Donna ni tooku ni
Hanareteitemo
Shinjiteru tsutawaru koto
Singing in the rain
Ame no shizuka ga
Utsukushiku
Kagayeiteyuku
Kanashime zenbu ga
Todokimasu you ni
Sekai wa ugokidasu no
Please come the tender rain
Come tender rain...♪

She ended her song leaving her completely off guard, not knowing all of the night class are listening to her, even Kaname, Zero, and Yuki. Yuki's chest ache seeing Juruna like this. Kaname knew what was going on so he decided to leave. The Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers was going to get Juruna out of her depression but Haruna came at front of them, and asked them to leave her mistress for a while. The night class also walked away leaving the girl, Zero, the owl, and Yuki behind. Haruna glared at Yuki which made her run off. Haruna was then about asking Zero to leave when Juruna opened her eyes. Juru saw her owl and called her out.

"Oh god, Haruna!" she sobbed while Haruna came flying over her comforting her.

"I've seen everything that happened. I'm  sorry that i didn't came to defend you. I just thought, maybe it was better to confront him, that's why i let you do so." Haruna explained with a regretful tone.

"He's—Agghh!!! I don't want to talk about that bastard Kurans!!! All i want right now is space, and time to think... Can you let me be for a while?" Juruna asked asking for privacy. Haruna nodded then bowed. She flied away then notice a familiar figure with silver hair sitting at the end of the tree. "Z-kun, since when are you here?" she asked kinda flustered. Zero opened his eyes and faced her.

"None of your business... And don't call me 'Z'..." he said in a monotone voice and Juruna pouted.

"You're like Subaru-nii, TsunZero..." she mumbled then giggled to herself. Zero growled and looked at her pissed.

"I heard someone singing. We heard someone singing. All of the night class were listening to you, even Yuki and bastard Kuran you're talking about." he said with a smirk but i kicked his head with my leg that's hanging from the branch.

"The heck! They were all here?! Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?! Were they listening?! Are they still here?!" the girl asked sounding shocked. Zero mentally chuckled and hit the girls leg. 'Wait, why am i enjoying with her?! She's a vampire! Especially a pureblood!' he thought as he brought back his composure.

"Go back to your dorm, Sakamaki..." he said as he stood up and was about to walk away when Juruna mumbled something.

"I don't want to cross paths with him. I don't want to, ever again." she said as i tear escaped her eyes. She didn't built her walls up high. Instead she built them large enough so many could enter, she even placed a door and left it open wide. But she built her walls so thick, so strong...so no one could break her inside. That's who the real Juruna is. She's open, but not easily broken. Zero faced her and walked towards the vampire girl who's still crying. He stood at front of her and stared at her.

"Why don't you like the Kurans? Especially Kaname?" he asked and Juruna looked at the half-moon.