Blood Lust 38

3rd Person's P.O.V

After Kou teleported, a thick aura surrounded the room. The brothers kept glaring at each other.

"It's your fault! If you didn't yelled at her, she wouldn't stormed off!" Ayato blamed Subaru who just kept getting silent.

"Shut the fuck up will you! You're the one who said she wasn't allowed to have crushes!" Subaru then burst, and yelled back.

"You know that Juruna's not used to getting yelled by you, right?!" Yuma then joined. Subaru then felt gulity then went back to silencing up.

"I guess it's really my fault then..." Rima said, guilty. Azusa looked at her and smiled.

"No...it's not... Juru-chan...won't like...if you...blame...yourself..." Azusa said. Rima showed a slight garateful smile to him and went back at seat.

"How foolish..." Kaname said out of nowhere. "Fighting because of her crush. Her crush whom doesn't even know her." Kaname said with a smirk.

"Why you Kuran—!" Ayato started, but Ruki held him back.

"Don't but in. This is none of your business." Ruki clammered. Kuran smirked and looked at the 10 men.

"None of my business, i see. Still don't forget. She is....." Kaname moued the last part which left every one hanging.

"No, she's not!" Subaru shouted at him. Ruka stood beside kaname, so as Seiren, Akatsuki, and other night class students.

"Ayato-kun, Subaru, please refrain from starting a war between our clans..." Hanabusa plead. Ayato looked at his new friend with guilt, and walked out. The rest of the vampire left the room, and Kaname sat back down.

"They'll be excused from the night." Kanaem said with authority.

"Kaname-sama..." Hanabusa whispered.

Juruna's P.O.V

Tss. Bakka! Fighting over cause of my crush! Is it impossible for me to have a crush?! Well, after all, he is my first ever crush, in a lifetime. Wrong, he is my second crush, i mean... Well my first was Subaru-onii so..l.

Uggggghhhhh! I hate it! But still!!! Even Subaru-nii! I thought he'd understand... Also Shu-onii. After walking for hours around the academy, i stumble up at the stables.

"It wouldn't be bad if a hang around a little bit..." i walked in and saw Haruna sleeping near White Lily. "Tsk. You're just here." i whispered. White Lily's awoke, so she wake up Haru.

"Gghhmmhh... Naniyo???" she groaned. "Ah! Juru! You're classes are done?" she asked. I looked around and shrugged. "What is the meaning of that?" she asked. I looked at her, as if i was clueless. "Whatever. Never mind." she stated. I smiled innocently and looked st the two animals st front of me.

"Hmmm... Do you mind if you give me a run around the academy, Lily? Onegaaaiii..." i pleaded. They both looked at each other, like thinking it's a bad idea.

"No!" they both chorused.

"Please, please, please... I'll take responsibility if we get caught..." i begged and made a cute face.

"Don't! Don't give me that look!" Haruna pleaded. I made it more so that the both of them can give in. "Ugghhh! Fine! I'm just a bird alright..." she sarcastically said.

"Hahaha!! Thanks!! But you're not just a bird... You're my best friend, remember that..." i said giving her the best smile that i can... I let out Lily from her stable and ride on her... "Lily, let's go..." i said and we run.... I spread my arms and felt the cold breeze run past my skin...