Blood Lust 19

Juruka's P.O.V

"Hey Shiroi! Who do you like most? Me, Subaru, or Azusa?" K-chan said while pointing at them. I looked at Haruna and she spoke.

"I love Juru-ojou-chan the most." she said and flied over my shoulder.

"She said, loves me the most. Right, Haru-aka-chan?" i said and she nodded.

"She's obviously attached to K-neko-chan." K-chan said while he sighed.

"Nee~ Haru. They're my brothers. Oldest from youngest okay." i said and she nodded. "Shu, Reiji, Bakka Ayato..." i said pointing to them.

"Who are you calling 'bakka'?!" he yelled but i didn't care about it. Or should i say, i didn't give a shit about it.

"Bakka Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Subaru." i said. "And they're LIKE my brothers... Ruki, obviously you know Kou, then Yuma, and you already know Azusa." i said and she nodded. "Then  my parents. Cordelia-okaa but i call her Lia for short. Then Bea for Mama Beatrix, and Mama Christa." i said pointing at my mothers. "Then my one and only papa." i said while walking towards Papa Karl. "Karlheinz." i said and she showed respect by bowing. "It looks like he knows you papa." i said and he smiled.

"Can we already eat? I'm already starving," Aya-nii said, annoyed. I sighed and looked at Papa and smiled. There's a large tea table for four here at the garden, and my parents sat there, while we kids sat on the ground while chatting. I started eating my takoyaki. What can i do? My taste buds are attracted to it. Good thing there are nuts here. I fed Haruna some nuts, chopped ones. After she finished the first round, she said she still wants more. I chopped some and accidentally cut my finger. It bleed and my family looked at me.

"Kou, come here." i said, kinda serious. I'm not always THAT serious. Kou went to me and i held out my finger. It took seconds before he could even realise what i wanted to say. He held my hand and brought it up to his lips. He licked it and drank some. My brothers already tasted my blood and i also tasted theirs. Every full moon and if i have the you-know-girl-thing, i always drink from them. I usually drink from Shu-nii and Subaru-nii, while the one who always drink from me is Kana-nii, Subaru-nii and Shu-nii. I don't let the rest of my brothers drink that much from me. They're heavy drinkers. I could be sucked dry because of them. After Kou drank some of my blood he then bowed to me and slang his arm around my shoulder.

"Arigatoo, K-neko-chan." he said while smiling brightly and kissed my cheek. He then walked away and went to his brothers. Haruna flied to me and asked me some questions.

"Why did you let him drink your blood, Juru?" Haru asked and i shrugged.

"I never tasted my blood before, that's why i let others drink them instead of myself." i said and walked towards my brothers.

"Nfufufu~ Hime-chan has her new favourite. I'm threw out." Lai-nii said while pouting.

"Why'd you let that filthy 'first blood' drink your blood. We–only your brothers should drink it." Rei-nii said while glaring at Kou.

"Nee~ Teddy, don't you think Ju-chan is getting too close with Kou-kun?" Kana-nii asked while looking at teddy and holding him tight.

"Urusai. You're all too noisy." Shu-nii said and he lay down on my lap. I adjusted a bit to make him comfortable. I then heard Subaru-nii do his famous 'tsk'. I then mumbled something, though i think he still heard me.

"Yakimochi, Subaru-nii." i mumbled and smirked mischievously.

"I am NOT!" he said raising up a bit his voice. I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. I admit that i do have a crush at Subaru-nii. He blushed and looked away and i laughed. Haruna flied over on his shoulders and rest there. I stopped laughing when everyone was staring at me confused.

"Ahh, eeh. Excuse me. *fake cough*" i said and looked away in embarrassment. After that embarrassing situation, i went back in Shu-nii and caressed his hair while he's laying on my lap. I then sang that song.

♪Kono koi wo oseruzu ni
Oseruzu ni Ohh, ohh
You don't have to fear
This love
This love

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh...♪

I then realised that everyone was staring at me. I stopped singing and sat straight. My eyes wondered around for Haruna and found that she' s sleeping peacefully in Azusa's arms. Then a flash back of my dream hit me. I was sitting on the bench and playing the piano, while there's a girl—no, a woman playing beside me. I winced in pain and looked upwards. 'Who's that girl? Could she be the Goddess?' i thought.

"Ruka, are you alright?" Lia-okaa asked me and i nodded. I looked everywhere and my eyes wondered around the roses. 'I do love them so much. They're so beautiful, yet they still have their imperfections.' i then noticed and looked at Subaru-nii who is currently at the roses, blue ones. I smiled seeing him pick one and blushed madly. I chuckled seeing my brother liked that and noticed that Shu-nii is observing me.

"Nii-chan, you're stare is really disturbing." i said while pouting. He closed his left eye and back to his slumber, i chuckled and kissed him on his forehead and i continued caressing his hair. Then a rose is faced up in front of me. "Nande, Yakimochi-Subaru-nii?" i asked while smirking. He glared at me and placed the rose behind my ears. I stiffened at the sudden movement and after that, he walked away to Christa-okaa.