Blood Lust 17

***Time skip: Next day***

Juruka's P.O.V

Now i remembered, it's my frigging birthday. I did my daily routine and changed my clothes to a mid-thigh shorts and my favourite black skull imprinted grey shirt. I went down to see my parents at the kitchen, like panicking or something. Yelling that i'd be awake any minute. Well, i am already awake. I went to Christa-okaa and asked permission to walked around the woods for a while. She said yes and i thanked her. I also told her that i'd be bringing Azu-chan and K-chan. I then searched around the house to find them and saw that they're at the rose garden. I went to them and said that i want to walked around and they agreed... Here we are now, walking around the woods, playing hide and seek. I know we're a bit to old for this but, who cares? We're still children.

"Juruka, come out already! I'm tired finding the both of you!" K-chan said and i giggled with Azu-chan beside me. I then notice a bird, an owl, lying helplessly on the ground. I immediately called for Kou that we're here and he teleported to us. "What happened?" he asked i shrug off and carry the white owl.

"I think it has a broken wing. She's still young, maybe she's trying to fly..." i explained. "I'll talk to her for a sec..." i said and they nodded. "What happened to you?" i asked the owl and it flinched i think it's a barn owl type. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you." i said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I fell from the tree. I can't remember where i was.." it said. By the sounds of her voice, it looks like she's a girl.

"Do you have a name?" Kou asked while taking glances at me and the bird.

"No, i don't have..." she said. I can sense that she's a little sad.

"How about we'll give you a name?" i said and she nodded.

"Ha...ru...na" Azu-chan said and we looked at him. 'Haruna? A pretty name!' i thought.

"My friend here, Azusa says 'Haruna'. Is it okay for you?" i asked and she nodded. She can't move that much that's why she's only laying in my arms. "Haruna, we'll take care of you, okay? We'll bring you back to our house." i said.

"Yes, thank you, mistress." she said. I chuckled because she called me mistress.

"Please, don't call me mistress. Juruka is fine." i said and she nodded. "By the way, i'm Juruka, he is Kou–my friend, and Azusa. I said pointing at the two boys beside me. We then walked back to the mansion and went to the garden. I saw that Mama Christa is still there that's why we went to her. "Mama! Mama!" i called running towards her.

"What is it, my little rose." mama said and i smiled.

"Mama, we found an owl at the woods, she's hurt. We'll take care of her, is that alright?" i asked and she nodded. I thanked her and we sat on the grass. 'If there's only a way to cure your wing immediately i'll do it...' i thought to myself.

'Sure, you can treat her wing, dear.' i heard a familiar voice and speak in my mind. Maybe Azu-chan and K-chan will think that i'm crazy talking to myself.

'I can?' i spoke in my mind and she answered.

'Yes you can, Juruka..." she said and i placed my palm on her wings. My hands then glowed and me, Mama, Azu and K looked at it.

"Haruna's wing is already healed?! But how did you did that K-neko-chan?!" Kou asked and i shook my head.

"I had a feeling in my guts that– that i can do it..." i said lying. I still don't want to tell them anything about Athena-sama. Maybe when the time is right, then i'll tell them. Haruna then tried flapping her wings without wincing in pain, and she did it! I smiled and a tear escaped my eyes seeing the bird fly. She then landed back on my lap and bowed.

"Thank you, Juruka, for healing me. I will now serve you as my mistress." she said and i shook my head and smiled.

"No can do. You will be living with me, as a companion, as a friend." i said giving her my brightest smile. She then leaped out of my lap and landed on my shoulder. "Christa-okaa, can i keep Haruna?" i asked Mama and she nodded.

"Yes, dear. You may." she said and i smiled at her. I kissed her and gave her a hug then went inside the mansion. We searched for papa to tell what happened. We saw him at the living room thinking deep about something i don't know what. I walked towards him not bothering what he's doing cause he already noticed us before we could get his attention.

"Otoo-sama, we found Haruna at the woods." i said while tapping gently Haruna's head. Papa smiled and looked at Haruna.

"You gave her her name?" papa asked and i nodded.

"Too-sama, i—i have acknowledge new powers." i said while looking at Haruna. Papa didn't seemed to be shocked about this. More like he's expecting it.

"I see. What powers did you acquired, Juruka?" papa asked and Kou answered.

"Healing... We found Haruna at the woods, injured. Juruka healed her." Kou said. Karl-too-sama then nodded and looked at me.

"Kou, can you leave us for a minute? You too Azusa." papa told them and they bowed. I gave them Haruna and told them to look after her for a short while while i'm discussing something with papa. "Juruka, remember what i asked you, 5 years ago while we're on the way here to meet you brothers and mothers?" papa said and i thought about it for a while. I then nodded remembering it.

"About Goddess Athena? Yes, why?" i said and he sighed.

"When was the last time you talked to her?" papa asked. I thought about it for a while them answered.

"The past 5 years, she didn't talk to me. Then after the incident with Haruna, i was thinking if i could heal her immediately, i would. Then i heard her voice—the Goddess Athena's saying i'd be able to heal her." i explained and he nodded.

"Okay. Is that all?" Papa asked. I nod my head and answered 'yes'. He then excused me and he said he will be at his office. I them went to find Kou if were they were and they were at my room. 'Seriously, why do they always want to spend their time at my room?' i thought and i shrug it off.