Blood Lust 27

i then opened my eyes and saw a familiar shade of white, black, and red. I stood up from where i think is my bed and sway. I hold on to the side of my bed and sat down. 'What a strange dream...' i thought. I looked around and saw that Haruna is sleeping peacefully on my bed. I smiled and tucked some blanket over her. I then looked at the clock near me and i saw the time. '5:25 pm.'

"Shit!" i cursed as i rushed towards my personal bathroom and took a shower. After that, i wore my uniform and brush my hair while i blow dry it. After that, i wore my shoes and took a glance at Haruna who was now waking up. "Haruna! Let's go to Kou's room!" i said as i get my things. My iPod, earphones, brief case of books, the rings that father gave me for concealer, and the choker Mama Christa handed me earlier. Also the crescent necklace Senri gave me. As i looked at it i sighed. "Senri..." i thought. 'After 13 years, we're gonna meet again.' i thought and i smiled helplessly, till Haruna broke my thoughts by landing over my shoulder. She carries something on her beak.

"You forgot your watch." she said and handed it over to me. I thanked her and hold e knob of the door.

"One sec... Are you hungry? The truth?" i asked and she nodded. I sighed and get her nuts in top of my desk. "We'll be going over to Kou alright." i said and she nodded. I then teleported off to his room and didn't bother to knock. I immediately opened the door and to see Kou only in his boxers. "Oh my fuck! Ghad dammit! Learn to lock the door, bakka!" i said and closed the door while blushing madly. I looked at my wrist watch and checked the time. '5:50 pm.' i thought and mentally cursed. "Hey! You done already?" i asked and i heard a faint 'yeah'. I opened the door and went inside only to see Kou in his uniform already buttoning it. I sighed and went on his bed and sat.

"They left at crossover-5:00 pm." he said and i smirked.

"Curse them! Why didn't they woke me up?" i mumbled and sighed. I took 2 saucers from his desk and placed Haru's nuts there and her water. "Haruna, you can eat now." i said and she bowed. She took place and bend down. After Kou was done with everything, i stood up and went to him. "Haruna, we'll be going to school. You can rest here or fly around. I'll just leave the window slightly open, alright." i said and she nodded. I placed her food and water on the desk and faced her.

"You do know where are classes are right?" Kou asked and she nodded. I kissed her and we teleported outside the dorms. We started running towards are class room and started gathering gazes from some night class students. We reached our room and went inside, breathing heavily.

"Guys...You...are...so...dead!" i said while catching my breath. Aya-nii and Lai-nii are just laughing their asses off while i'm cursing mentally. I can see that everyone is staring at us.

"You're sleeping. We didn't bother to wake you up." Ruki said and i nodded. I looked at my watch and to see it's exactly 6:00 pm. I sighed and took the highest back seat near the window and Kou sat in front of me. Takuma cleared his throat who is just a metre away from us and introduced us.

"Minna, Mukami Kou, and Sakamaki Juruna." he said gesturing towards us. They all stoppeed what they're doing and looked at us and bowed to me. I then smiled and looked at Rei-nii.

"What time did you woke up?" Rei-nii asked while i'm looking around the room.

"Around 6:25 pm." i said

"Then you should've arrived here at 5:45 to 5:50." he said, kinda furious.

"We need to feed Haruna..." Kou said while i was still looking around when someone caught my attention.

"Juruna-sama, he is Aidou Hanabusa and his cousin-Kain Akatsuki." Takuma said, introducing to the boys beside him. The Aidou one has blue-green eyes and blonde hair. While the other one was brownish-orange hair and eyes. I smiled at them and greeted them.

"Nice to meet you, guys." i said with a smile while handing over my hand. I saw Aidou blush and i chuckled.

"Nice to meet you too, Juruna-sama." he said as he bowed. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Please, don't be too formal. Juruna or any nickname would be alright." i said with a smile and he nodded.

"Hai, Ju-chan." he said and i laughed.

"That's better, Hana-kun." i said while giggling and he gestured to some girls near them.

"Souen Ruka and Touya Rima." he said and i greeted them. I think Ruka is the one with long mocha hair and Rima is the one with 2 pigtails and large indigo eyes.

"Please to meet your acquaintance." i said while shaking hands with them.

"Pleasures all mine, Juruna-sama." Ruka said and i nodded.

"Please, drop the 'sama'." I said while smiling and i saw her blush.

"And the one beside Rima-Shiki Senri." Takuma said and my eyes widened. I looked at the guy beside Rima with icy blueish grey eyes. I smiled as i looked at him and a tear escape my eye. "Are you okay, Juru?" Taku asked and they all looked at me and i nodded. I smiled and wiped my tears.

"Of course. Shiki." i said and took something from my case.

"Nee~ Shiki!" i said calling his name and he looked at me while i throw a box of pocky stick to him and he caught it. "You know i'm quite sad. You don't remember me, Se-sen." i said with a pouty look. His eyes widen and towards me.

"Se-sen?" Hana asked and i nodded.

"What do you mean?" Senri asked and i laughed. I took out my crescent moon necklace hidden within my uniform cause i'm wearing my choker that Subaru-nii gave me.

"You do now realise. *sigh* You're no fun." i said while looking away. I was then shocked from the next movement. 'Did my cousin just hugged me?' i thought. 'Yeah. He is hugging me.' i thought and pat his back. I looked around and notice that we're the centre of attention, even my brothers and the Mukamis.