Blood Lust 13

Juruna's P.O.V

They sang until the song ended. I leaned and closed my eyes. I made a wish and blow the candles. They All cheered and went to the living room for presents. Presents! My favorite part! Too-sama then gave a dress and a headband. It looks so Kawaii!!! I thanked papa and i hugged him. Next is Lia-okaa and he gave me a 2 boxes. I opened the box to see shoes. The first pair were flats and the other were, high heels. High heels i mean HIGH heels. It almost reached more than 5 inches for my age. I chuckled and hugged kaa-sama. Next was Bea-okaa. She handed me a small violet box and i opened it. My eyes widened as she gave me earrings, star earrings. I hugged her and went to Christa-okaa. Kaa-sama then gave me a long slim box. I opened it and saw a bracelet, a rose bracelet with a blue gem on the center. I hugged kaa-sama and kissed her cheeks the thanked her. Next now, are my brothers.

"Juruka, here." Reiji-onii then gave me something that is wrapped by a wrapper. I opened it and saw a book or should i say novel. I smiled and read the title. 'The Fault in our Stars' it read. I then hugged nii-chan and thanked him. Next is Kana-nii. His gift was kinda bigged that's why i was
excited to open it. When i opened i squealed at my gift and hugged Kana-nii. It was a stuffed bunny.

"What will you name her, Ju-chan?" Kana-nii asked. I thought for a while. I stare at it and a light bulb came.

"Jadi, short for Jadine." i said. I thanked him then next was Laito-nii.

"Hime-chan i got you this..." he said giving me my gift. I giggled at my said nickname and i took the gift, I opened it to see hair accessories. It looks so kawaii!!! I hugged nii-chan and thanked him. Next was Aya-nii.

"Juru-chan, here." he said handing me my gift. I took it and opened. My eyes widen to see... Eh what is this???

"Eehh? Ayato-chan, why did you give Hime-chan a portable DVD? She's only 6, and she doesn't have CDs..."

"It has CDs inside the box. She hasn't took it out yet." I once again checked the box and to see, a Kuroko no Basuke CD... I have heard this before. But where? I then remembered and i squealed. I hugged nii-chan and thank him.

"Arigatoo! Thank you, thank you, thank you Aya-nii! I love basketball!" i said and gave him a peck on the cheeks. I can see his turning red and i giggled.

"Eehh??? Hime-chan likes basketball?" Laito-nii asked and i nodded.

"I used to play basketball in my room with Se-sen." i said and they gave me a confused look.

"Who's Se-sen, Juru-chan?" asked Kana-nii.

"My cousin, the one who gave me this necklace..." i said and pointed at mu necklace. "He used to bring a basketball at my room and we'll play." i said and they nodded. Now i'm missing Se-sen. But i need to be strong for him. I'm sure we'll meet again one day.

"Eh? Then me and Ju-chan will play basketball." Aya-nii said and i nod.

"Maybe sometimes, Onii-chan." i said and gave him a smile. Next was Shu-nii. He went to me and handed me something. I opened it and a-a-an iPod. I was speechless and stare at nii-chan's eye. I hug him and thanked. "Nee~ Arigatoo Shu-nii. I've always wanted an iPod." i said and searched around the box again. There was also an earphones and i took it out. I once again thanked him and next was Subaru-nii-chan. I can feel my face heat up just by him walking towards me. He handed me the gift and i happily accepted it. It was a box and i opened it.

"A-a choker?!" i said flustered. I looked at it and a smiled. "Kireinai..." i mumbled, though i think he still heard it. It's like a partner at the one Christa-okaa gave me. It's very beautiful. "Arigatoo, nii-chan!!!" then i hugged him. It took a while before he could ever hug back. I kissed his cheeks and it went red. I grinned and looked at the choker again. I can't take my eyes off of this, then i heard papa faked a cough and we all looked at him.

"*cough* There's still time before i go. Why not let's get to know Juruka more." he said and i ran to him. He carried me and sat me on his lap.

"Nee Juru-chan, what is your favourite colour?" Kana-nii asked.

"Etto... Blue, white, red, black..." i said.

"Favourite animal?" Laito-nii.

"Birds, i guess..." and they nodded.

"Food?" Aya-nii said, with a grin.

"Takoyaki, pocky stick." i said.

"Music?" Shu-nii asked.

"I still don't know..." i said looking away. They looked at me confused and they'd just shrug it away.

"Hobby?" Reiji-nii asked,

"Reading, singing, a little bit of anime and basketball." i said.

"Flowers?" Subaru-nii asked. I always get flushed whenever Subaru-nii is around.  O troed to get distracted so that my face wouldn't be red.

"Roses." i said. They kept asking questions about, i also asked them to know each other better. Time  pass by without us noticing it. Ut was already night time and papa needed to go.

"Little goddess, i need to go now. I'll see you again, okay." he said and i nodded. I kissed his cheeks.

"Hai, papa. Daddy, be careful okay! Aishteru!!!" i said and we walked out the door. I waved him goodbye till he entered the limo. The limo already went and we also got inside.

"Mama Lia, i'm *yawn* tired..." i said. Cordelia chuckled and carried me. Now it's Aya-nii, Lai-nii, and Kana-nii who's following us now. We entered my room and mama laid me down.

"Nee~ Hime-chan, i'll sleep with you okay?" Lai-nii asked and i nodded.

"Oi! No fair! Ore-sama will also sleep with Juru-chan!" Aya-nii said and they both lie down beside me.

"Kana-nii, sleep with us also. Bring Teddy-chan." i said and he lye down beside Lai-nii. I forgot that i was carrying Jadi-chan and i hugged her. Jadi is the white stuffed bunny Kana-nii gave me! She has pink ears and nose, sky blue eyes and pure white fur. She's so Kawaii!!!

3rd Person's P.O.V
While the four were now sleeping, the rest of the boys were now waiting for the triplets to come down, but no one came. They decided to check out on Juruka and to find that the Triplets and Juruka were now sleeping soundly. The brothers' blood boil seeing the view. They all got jealous and they went down with a pissed look. Their mothers laughed at them and they just looked away.

******

A/N: hhaahahaha... So guys, this chapter is longer than the previous with a hundred words. PLS bear with me.  😂😂