Blood Lust 36

There's a secret between me and the Kurans that i don't want to remember, ever again." she said as she looked at Zero. "I'd want to take it out, Zero. Mind listening?" she asked as Zero sat down the tree again. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." she said.

"What happened?" Zero asked in curiosity.

"How do i start?... Ah! Maybe it's because i'm not a true Sakamaki but a Kuran." she said as she jumped off where she was sitting and sat beside Zero. Zero looked at her confused and she just smiled while taking his hand. Zero took his hand away but Juruna went to hold it again. "It's easier to explain while i'm doing something. It's like i'm talking to the wind..." she said and Zero sighed then nodded.

"You're a Kuran? But how did you become a Sakamaki?" he asked in shocked and she looked at him.

"It's a very long story, but i'll try to make it short... My mother gave birth to my sister, they've forgotten me. My sister who has insecurity issues with me hates me. Every time i'll cross with her, she likes to piss me off. If i fight back, Juri—my biological mother would beat me up." she said in an expressionless tone. She was massaging Zero's hand then continued to explain. "One day, my uncle—Kuran Rido came in attempt to take me all to hisself. I defend my family, erased my sister's memories and sealed away her vampire senses that made her temporarily a human, attempt to kill Rido but wasn't strong enough so i made him scatter to pieces which made him hard to regenerate, then left the house..." she explained in a lousy tone but Zero looked at her shock. She tilted her head in confusion and pinched his nose. "Helllloooo!!!! Earth to Zero!!! Come in, come in!!!" she said as she started giggling. Zero slap her hand as she looked at her pissed.

"The Kurans...have another...daughter?" he asked in a serious-shock tone. Juruna's eyes became worried as she looked away then nodded slightly. She didn't want Zero to know about it, but she knew he would come to know about it.

"If i told you, nothing would change to your attitude towards her?" she asked as he looked at her shock.

"I know this girl?" he asked and she nodded. "Tell me... Who is it?" he asked but i kinda hesitated.

"Promise me you won't change your attitude towards her until she finally remembered then admit it to you... Promise me that, and i'll tell you." she said as she gripped on Zero's hand tightly. Zero looked at their hands then he sighed then nodded.

"I...promise..." he said. Juruna looked at the sky as she mumbled her name.

"sweet olle...Cross Yuki." she said as she held his chin. "You promise me, Zero." she said as Zero flashed a look of disgust and anger.

"She...she's a vampire?!" he said as he stood up backing away from her. She clutched her fist as she looked at Zero. She nodded then cupped his cheeks.

"Zero you promise me. Don't change towards her. She must not know it, she must remember by herself... Please Zero, for me..." she said as she placed a gentle kiss on his cheeks. Zero's face blushed then he looked away.

"Fine, but i'll keep some distance. You can't stop me." he said as she nodded then smiled. Juruna pat his head then hugged him.

"Good boy, Z-chan. You also look cute when you're blushing..." she said as she laughed. Zero growled at her then walked away only to be blocked by her.

"Step aside, Luna..." he said and Juruna tilted her head in confusion.

"Luna? As in Runa?... Well that's a nickname!" she said as she pinched Zero's cheeks. Zero's eyes widened and slap away the girl's hand.

"That's annoying. Stop doing that." he said. Juruna pouted then shook her head.

"Demmo, Z-kun looks kawaii when he's being teased...i can't stop TsunZero!" she said as she bursted out laughing. Zero glared daggers at her and walked away. Juruna noticed this and thought to herself. 'At least i laughed, a bit.' she went back to the tree she was sitting on and placed on her headphones and stared at the moon. "Kaname-onii-sama..." she said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Why does it still...hurt?" she mumbled.

Kaname's P.O.V
I didn't left. I stayed behind the shadows and watched her with her owl. It hurt calling her own family 'bastards'... She really suffered from us, she got hurt from us. But i believe it wasn't our fault, but Rido's. He planned this and wanted Juruka all to himself... Yuki ran off as her owl—Haruna glared at her. Her owl then left leaving her and Kiryu alone. 'Why does he have to be here...in the first place?' i thought as i looked a them... Juruka explained everything to him, and everything about Yuki. I felt a sudden pain inside my chest as i looked at them. Moments they're sad, moments they're serious, and moments of joy while chatting with each other. Her pinching Zero's cheeks and nose, holding his chin, and cupping his cheeks. She used to do that to me when we were little. She'll always have fun with me when we were little, especially the day after the both of us got engaged... After a while, Zero already left her while she's laughing. Their conversation was quite making my chest ache. After she laughed and she went back to being emotionless. She sat back down on the branch she was seating on before and closed her eyes. I'm sure she mumbled something that made me lit up.

"Kaname-onii-sama..." she said as she closed her eyes. My heart melted when he called me that. How i wish I can hear it from her aloud in front of my face. "Why does it still...hurt?" she said as she fell asleep completely. My heart went back to feeling pained as she said it hurt. 'Does that meant, she still loves me?' i thought, thinking it was something positive for me. 'If it still hurts, it means you haven't moved on, right?' i smiled slightly thinking it may be. Then the Sakamakis and the Mukamis appeared surrounding her.

"Hime-chan cried. This is the latest time we saw her cry. The last time was when she told us everything that happened to her..." Laito said while caressing the sleeping figure of MY sister. She placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and pat her head.

"Ju-chan was 6 that time. The last time we saw her cry because of sadness." Kanato said while Yuma carried her bridal style. 'The last time she cried of sadness was years ago...or maybe not.' i thought about it seriously. 'So they never made her cry? Good thing, cause if they do, i don't know what i might do to them.' i thought with the pain lurking within my chest. They soon teleported away and i was left there. My parents then appeared behind me and Haruka held my shoulder.

"Are you alright, Kaname?" he asked and i nodded. "Let's talk, about something involving your...SISTERS." he said and we teleported off to my dorm room. I sat on my bed beside Juri and Haruka stood perfectly.

"What do you want to talk about, Otoo-sama?" i asked and he breathed out.

"Are you still continuing your engagement with Yuki?" he asked and my eyes got watery. I looked down as i cannot speak a word.

"I, i...don't know." i said as i tried to keep my voice sounding normal. Juri tapped my shoulders and made me face him.

"You still have time, Kaname. If just whoever you may pick, or pick you...promise us you won't hurt her. Especially when it comes to Juruka... She's been a lot, and we know that perfectly..." she said her face saddened up. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"It was none of your fault, our fault. It was all Rido's doing. He made this up. I'll bring back Juruka, i'll bring our goddess back. I promise that Okaa-sama." i said as she hugged me tightly.

"Arigatoo nee, Kaname." she said as she kissed my forehead. They said their farewell and went back to their home.

"Whatever happens, you're still the one and only girl that i will and forever love—Juruka... my goddess." i whispered as i stared at the snowflake pin i gave her. Come back to me, please.