Blood Lust 8

3rd Person's P.O.V

Juruka and Karl were on the carriage heading towards Karl's home. He thought of presenting the girl to his family. Suddenly, he heard her talk in her sleep.

"Athena......goddess of wisdom." she said. Karl looked at her new daughter in curiosity. 'Is she dreaming?' he asked to hisself. After a few minutes, the girl then wake up. A few minutes later the kid then woke up rubbing her eyes while yawning. Karl thought that she was cute. "Too-sama, are we there yet?" Juruka asked his new dad.

"Not yet, little one. But do you know what..." Karl said while tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You'll have 6 brothers, and 3 mothers!" he said. Juruka smiled and nodded.

"But what if, they don't like me?" she said as her smile turned into a frown.

"They'll love you, princess. I know they would..." Karl said and she nodded. Tyen he thought about her dream. Curious he is, he decided to ask the girl. "Nee~ Juruka, were you dreaming?" he asked and she nodded. "What were you dreaming?" he asked her.

"Something about...a Goddess of wisdom, Athena." She said. 'Athena? Isn't she a greek goddess?' Karl thought to himself. The carriage then suddenly stop.

"I think we're already here." he said and the butler opened the door. Juruka's eye widened as she saw the mansion in front of them. 'This is even bigger than the Kurans!' she thought to herself. Then there at front of the door, stood 9 figures. Juruka looked at her father and he smiled at her.

They walked towards them revealing 6 boys and 3 women. The first boy had blonde hair and oceanic blue eyes, the second was purplish-black hair with pink-red eyes and glasses. The next were two boys who look alike, red hair and piercing emerald-green eyes, only the other one has longer and darker hair. Then a boy with violet hair and eyes that had bags under his eyes, looked like he hadn't slept for days, carried a teddy bear with a patch in it's right eye. Then the last boy has white hair and pinkish at the tips with crimson-blood-red eyes. The three women stood beside the boys. The first one was a lady with blonde hair that's tied up in a bun and two loose strands at the front and oceanic blue eyes. 'Must be his mother.' Juruka thought to herself. Then there stood another one with violet hair loose down until her waist and emerald-green eyes. The last one was a lady with white that was tied up in a side bun and one loose strand at the side and with blood-red eyes. The violet haired lady then went to hug Karl.

"Welcome back, Karl~!" the other girl said. Karl then smiled at her.

"I'm back, Cordelia, Beatrix, Christa." he said and smiled towards them.

"Welcome back, dear." the lady with blonde hair said, Beatrix. Christa just nod and smiled.

"Welcome back, father." the boy with glasses said.

"Good to be home, sons." he said shifting he's gaze to the boys. Cordelia then noticed Juruka standing beside Karl. "My daughter, Juruka." he said pushing the girl forward. Cordelia then went furious.

"You've cheated on us again! How the hell did you have another kid?!" Cordelia yelled making Juruka frightened and hide behind Karl.

"Cordelia, that's enough." Karl said in a calm voice.

"No! Why do you-" she was then caught off by Karl releasing an aura within him.

"Cordelia, stop." he said in a monotone voice but with venom. Cordelia then backed up and looked away. "I found her. I decided to adopt her then." he said as she pushed Juruka in front of her. "Go, Juruka. Introduce yourself." he said. Juruka obeyed and looked at them.

"My name is Juruka. Nice to meet you." she said and Cordelia looked at her pissed. Then the boys' cheeks went flushed red and Karl smirked at the view. 'Looks like they'll be getting along.' he thought. He then gestured all of them to go inside and not to stay too long outside. They all went to the living room and took their own places. Karl sat and placed Juruka on his lap.

"Juruka will be staying here from now on. Juruka, they are my sons." he said as he gestured to the boys. The boy with glasses spoke.

"I'm Reiji, the second oldest. Then Shu, the oldest." he said and looked at the guy who was sitting beside Beatrix. Juruka was amazed by the color of his eyes and stared at it a bit making Shu blush. Next is the triplets-" Reiji was caught off by the boy with short red hair.

"Ore-sama, Ayato desu!" he said and Juruka chuckled earning Ayato a blush. Reiji then continued.

"Laito..." he pointed at boy with red hair that reached up to his shoulders.

"Hi, Ju-chan." Laito said. Reiji continued.

"Kanato..." Reiji said gesturing at the boy with violet hair.

"Let's play sometime." he said with a smile holding his teddy up to show her. Juruka nodded.

"Then the youngest, Subaru." he said, pointing at the boy with white hair leaning against the wall. Subaru just replied with a 'Tsk.' and looked away. Juruka admitted to herself that this boy was kinda... cute.

"Then they will be your mothers, Cordelia, Beatrix, and Christa." Karl said and pointed at the 3 women. Juruka was stunned at Christa and Beatrix, at Cordelia she had to admit it to herself that she was kinda frightened at her.

"Hello, dear." Beatrix greeted the girl and Juruka waved at her and smiled.

"Hello, kaa-sama." she said at Beatrix making her smile. Juruka then looked at Christa and Cordelia and smiled. Christa smiled back at her but Cordelia looked away.

"Welcome, Sakamaki Juruka." he said Juruka hugged his father and smiled.

*****

A/N: Pls forgive me min'na... I'll bw updating the rest of the fanfic tomirriw due to my exams... pls understand...
HAaha sankyuu