Blood Lust 25

Juruna's P.O.V

"Headmaster, the new students are already here..." she said while headmaster is hugging her. He then broke away from her and faked cough and shifted his gaze to us

"Ahh yes. The Sakamaki and the Mukamis. Please to meet you, i am Cross Kaien, the headmaster. Welcome to Cross Academy." he said handing a hand. Rei-nii then walked in front and handshake with him.

"I'm Sakamaki Reiji and our acquiantances. Mukami Ruki the oldest, then Kou, Yuma, and Azusa..." he said gesturing at them. Then he offered a hand and Ruki accepted it. "Then my siblings, The oldest Shu, then me, the triplets-Ayato, Kanato, and Laito. Subaru then Juruna." Nii-chan said and Headmaster looked at me and smiled then he offered a hand. I gladly accepted it and smiled at him.

"The youngest child and the only daughter is indeed beautiful, just like what i've heard." he said and i blushed a little. I smiled at him and thanked him.

"Arigatoo, Nijichou-sensei." i said and broke away. Headmaster handed us our uniforms and i smiled. Then we heard a knock from the wide-open door. There stood  2 guys with blonde hair and emerald green eyes and brown hair with wine-red eyes. Nijichou gestured him to enter and they nodded.

"Ah yes, guys he is the president of the moon dorm-Kuran Kaname." he offered his hand but no one would like to accept it, till Ruki handshake with him. After that awkward situation nijichou continued to introduce them. "And Ichijou Takuma- the vice president of the moon dorm." he said and Ichijou handed his hand. I was the one to accept it.

"Nice to meet you, Taku-kun. I'm Sakamaki Juruna." i said and smiled at him. I saw a tint of pink crawled against his cheeks and he chuckled.

"You too, Juru." he said and i smiled. We broke free and nijichou faked coughed.

"If you want, you can already start your classes later." he said and i nodded.

"Thank you, headmaster..." i said then smiled.

"Umm, how about the two would show you to your rooms." he said and smiled. But before we could leave, Haruna pecked my cheeks gently.

"Chotto, Rei-nii." i said and he nodded. "Nande, Haruna?" i asked and she raised her claws.

"I would need anti-vampire claws, to help you, with those Level Es." she said but i hesitated.

"I know you're strong and trained but, could you handle it?" i asked and my brothers looked at us. "Do you really want to fight?" i asked as i caressed her head. She then nodded and replied.

"Yes, i'm sure, Juru-ojou-chan." she said and landed on top of headmaster's desk. I sighed then nodded.

"What did she said?" Kou asked and i sighed.

"She said that, is it okay to lend her a pair of anti-vampire claws..." i said and Haruna nodded.

"Does she know how to handle it?" nichijou asked and i looked at Haruna while she nodded then looked at me.

"Brave girl." i said and pat her head.

"I guess she could. I'll give it to you after i got it, okay..." he said and Haruna nodded. She flew over my shoulders and landed over it. He then bowed to Nijichou and he nodded at her. They were all staring at her and i smiled. We then left the room while the heads of the moon dorm lead us to our rooms.

"Are you really sure, cause i could tell that you really can't handle it." i said, a bit panicking.

"Juru, you're starting to sound like my real mother." she said and i nodded.

"Of course. You know i'm worried about you. You can't expect me not to freak out every time your gonna fight one." i said kinda worried. They all looked at me and i sighed. Kou walked towards us and pat my head.

"Don't worry, she's strong. Remember when we were kids, she used to peck Ayato's head a lot of time. Right, Shiroi-chan?" he said Aya-nii glared at him and i chuckled then Haruna nodded. I sighed and caressed her head.

"Fine. I'm just really worried about you." i said and kissed her head. "Promise me you'll be okay." i said and she nodded. I fist bumped with her claws and we chuckled. "Brave girl." i said and we continued walking till we stop at front of a door.

"This'll be Juruna's room. Then the next 6 room will belong to her brothers. Then the last two continuously are the Mukamis, 2 in one room. Just decided where you want to stay." Taku explained and i nodded.

"Thanks, Taku." i said and smiled while Juruna bowed to him. He blushed a bit then nodded.

"Anything. So... We'll be going." Taku said and i smiled.

"Umm, Is it alright to tour around the academy? You know, to be familiar of the place." i said and Kaname nodded.

"Yes, you may." he said then smiled, after that he walked away with Takuma. I opened my room and i smiled. 'Smells like roses, and the wallpaper is actually my type.' i thought as i looked around. 'It's kinda big though.' i walked in and placed my bag at my desk and laid on my bed.

"It's soft, and fragrant too." i said as i inhaled my pillow. Then my brothers went inside and Shu-nii laid beside me. I chuckled as i took some strand of his hair that's blocking his face and placed it up.

"He gut the guts to smile at her after what he did to you years ago. If he ever hurt you again, i'll torture him to death." Aya-nii said and i walked towards him and hugged him.

"All of you, i want you to promise something to me." i said in a commanding tone and they looked at me, serious. "You'll not do anything reckless if they ever know that i was once a Kuran. Please, for me." i asked as i was still hugging Nii-chan.

"Promise..." they all said in unison and i smiled.

"Thank you." i said and kissed Aya-nii's cheeks and laid on top of my bed. Shu-nii then started cuddling me and i laughed and pat his head. "Nee~ Rei-nii, where are our things?" i asked, still cuddling with Shu-nii while my brothers are glaring at him. I chuckled and Nii-chan cleared his throat. "I'll just get it. I'll bring K-kun and Yu-kun, no complaining." i said then chuckled. They groaned while me and Haruna laughed. I then went to my sling bag and took my hoodie. I took out my jacket leaving me in my tank top and placed my hoodie on. I also took my cap and wore it. "You don't want some fans going crazily wild over us, don't you?" i asked and Yu-kun shook his head. Me and Kou laughed as he wore his hat.

"Darn! I remember every time we got out of the limo back at our old school. Your fans beat us to it." Yu-chan said while groaning.

"You know the life of a celebrity... " i said then sighed. We walked outside the room with me Haruna, Kou, and Yuma.

Kaname's P.O.V
There's something off about Juruna. She seems so...familiar. Or maybe i just missed her...my goddess, Juruka. Juruka has brown hair and wine-red eyes, while she has ash blonde hair and ash grey eyes. But how can she talk to animals? Naturally vampires don't understand them. She's just, so mysterious. But how can i have easy feelings for her? And why do i have a feeling that her family carries hatred for me? What is really going on?

"She's beautiful, don't you think, Kaname?" Ichijou asked as he was day dreaming. I smirked and looked at her.

"Indeed she is..." i said while i looked outside the window.

"Though her brothers and the Mukamis are so attached to her. Do you think she's already engaged?" He asked and i didn't answer.

"Who knows..." Yuki is still the most beautiful person for me. Though the only one who can top Yuki is Juruka. How i miss my sister...