Blood Lust 28

Juruna's P.O.V

"So he's Se-sen, Hime-chan..." Lai-nii said with a smirk while Subaru-nii did his famous line, 'tsk'. Senri broke away from the hug and pat my head.

"You'll explain, everything later, Juju." he said then smiled and walked back to his seat.

"You know Shiki?" Someone asked and i nodded.

"Yup. He's a very special friend." i smiled answering while looking at Senri. I then looked at the guy who asked me that and looked up. "Kuran Kaname." i said while looking at him. "Do you need anything?" then my brothers and the Mukamis started to surround me invisibly. Senri also looked at us and showed a poker face. Kou who's at my front turn his gaze at the both of us.

"Not much." he said and walked away and sat on his seat.

"Kou, face the front." i said jokingly and he wouldn't. I sighed and pat his head "Where do you think my baby is right now. I'm getting worried." i said and he changed his seat and sat beside me.

"You know that you're lovely daughter is just around the room, or she could be exploring the academy. You don't have to be worried. She's trained, she's strong. Stop panicking or you'll upset her." he said and i nodded.

"You do know i just love her that much." i said and he pat my head.

"You have a daughter?" Hanabusa asked wide eyed. I chuckled and shrug.

"Maybe..." i said and looked forward. He shot a look of confusion and walked away. A few minutes later the teacher entered and class started. I took out my earphones and placed one on my ear and one on Kou's.

***Time Skip; after class***

Class ended and it was plain boring. 'Chemistry is boring.' i thought and placed my head on my desk and used my arms as a pillow, facing away from the window. I then closed my eyes and rest for a while, though i'm still awake. I then heard some knocking near me but i shrugged it off.

"Hanabusa, can i open the window for a while?" i think Kou asked Hanabusa bu i didn't heard a reply. I shift my position to make me comfortable and looked at Kou who was smirking. I then felt something is strangling my hair like a bull shit and i immediately flinched.

"What the fudge!" i yelped and sat straightly. I then saw a shadow of something flying above me. I looked back to see who i'm waiting for years. "Oh god! Are you okay? I didn't mean it okay, baby." i asked as i kissed her head and Kou was laughing. I sense that everyone was staring at us and I glared at him and went back to Haruna.

"I'm fine, Juru." she said and i nodded.

"Kou 's.t.f.u'. You know what i mean." i said seriously. As i shot a deadly glare at him. Everyone on the room stiffed and i sighed. "Gomen." i said and went back to Haruna and smiled. "What does my baby need?" i seriously treat her like a child.

"Stop threatening Kou like that." she said and i whined.

"He's not funny. I was even listening to my favourite song." i demanded then pouted.

"She's your daughter?" i looked up at who asked and i chuckled.

"Maybe?" i said then smiled. "Haruna, he's Aidou Hanabusa-a friend." i said and Haruna shift her gaze to him then bowed. Hanabusa nodded to her and looked at me.

"You are an animal lover." he said and i smiled then shrug. Haruna then left my desk and flew to someone.

"Ichijou Takuma." Haru said as he landed at Takuma's shoulder that's only beside Hanabusa. I smirked and looked at Takuma with a surprised look.