Blood Lust 46

Juruna's P.o.v

Darn it! Sh!t! I want to finish the song early, but i kept doing other things. Yeah i know it's my fault. I'm really supposed to finish it this month, but i got covered with these Level E thingies. Also the fact that i'm gonna meet the Kurans too. Though i can managed it. I'm already at the bridge of the song when i asked Shu nii to take a rest and so i'm really pumped up to finish the song.

**************************

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! It's already past 12nn. Good thing, i'm finish with the song. It's kinda tiring though. I looked back to see nii chan still sleeping. I walked to him and sat n the ground next to him.

"Thanks..." i whispered as i brushed out the bangs off his face. I heard him chuckled then i smiled at him. "Baka." i told him with a laugh. "If your awake, tell me then.." i said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?" he asked.

"Sort of..." i said and looked at him to see him looking at me. I looked deeply into his eyes and smile. "Can we change eyes..." i told him with a mischievous smile.

"No way..." he said and laughed. He sat up and brought me beside him. "That's because i don't give away what's mine." he said and stole a kiss from me. I looked back at him and jokingly punched him in the arm.

"Nii chan..." i warned him not to go far again. He nodded and then we stayed silent for a while. "You wanna hear the song..." i said breaking the awkward silence. He nodded and we sat together at the piano seat. I opened the notes and played the piano.

"I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you,
I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you..."

I finished the song and to see Shu nii closed his eyes as he felt it.

"A beautiful one..." he said. He looked up to me then smiled. He leaned his head at my shoulder while i pat it gently. "What were you thinking of?" he asked, making me confused.

"Hmmm? Of what?" i asked as i realized his question... "Ahhh, all of you of course. My family..." i said with a smile. I looked to him as he flashed a disappointed look for a while.

"Are you done with this song?" he asked making me think.

"Not yet... I still need the bass, the electric guitar, drums, and i need to redo it on the MIDI keyboard..." i said thinking about it. I need to finish it already.

"You don't have drums and the guitars here..." he aid making me look around. Yeah, the instruments here are for classical music only.

"I'll call dad later..." i said. He nodded and looked at me.

"Aren't you hungry?" he asked. With that, my stomach just grumbled making him laugh. "Come on, let's eat..." he said then we teleported to somewhere..."

******************************

After eating, Shu nii joined me again while re playing and recording the piano and guitar cover of the song. I then yawned and looked at my clock. It's already past 2pm.

"Get a nap." Shu nii said as we teleported to my room.

"I can't, i'll sleep longer if i did." i said as he knows what's gonna happen if i sleep from exhaustion.

"I'll wake you up. Promise.." he said while i laid down with him on my bed. I look at up him and smiled.

"Is it getting a habit that you're sleeping in my bed often?" i jokingly asked him. He smiled while he closed his eyes and snuggled me close to him.

"Then i guess this'll be my room too..." he said. And after minutes, we both fell asleep..