Blood Lust 20

Subaru's P.O.V

"Nii-chan, you're stare is really disturbing." she said while pouting.., agghhh!!! She's just too cute!! Shu pretended to went back and sleep until Ju-chan kissed his forehead. Damn!! Did she just?! Then she continued caressing his hair. When i couldn't put up to it. I went to her and gave her a rose. Shu just can't get all her attention!!! "Nande, yakimochi Subaru nii?" she asked while smirking. Aish!!! I glared at her and placed the rose behind her ears. Then she stiffened from the movement The fuck! What am i doing?! I kept my face coloured red. This is so freaking embarrassing! I can die from embarrassment. 'I'm not falling that deeply for her, right?' i asked my self and went to okaa-sama.

"Okaa, she is really being annoying." i demanded in a calm voice. It surprised me that i can talk calm at times. Mom just chuckled and looked at Juruka.

"Maybe it's because you like her, or is it more than that?" she asked with smile. I frowned and furrowed my eyes

"Mom! We're only 12!" i said and she laughed, gracefully. How can she still be graceful whenever i'm pissed. Mom is really...soothing to be with. I sighed in defeat and walked away. I really need some time alone.

Juruka's P.O.V
Breakfast was already done and now,,, cakey! Now i'm already 11 but i'm still a kid. A childish-mature-immature one. I took a huge slice of cake and ate it up. Ghad! My cakes taste so sweet! Banana-chocolate cake! My taste buds are dancing and twirling around my mouth! After i finished my cake, i took another slice and another, and another, and another. Now my family is laughing at me.
"O-oi! My cake is that delicious! Never mind me eating tons!" i said then put another spoonful inside my mouth.

"How can Hime-chan eat so many without getting fat?" Lai-nii said while pouting.

"Ju-chan tastes so sweet." Kana-nii said and appeared out of nowhere. Then i felt a wet feeling near my lips and to realise Kana-nii licked it. "Ju-chan has so many frosting beside her lips. It makes it more sweeter, right Teddy?" Kana-nii said. Teddy nodded and i pat his head.

"So desu ka, Teddy." i said. But i think Kana-nii is still eyeing on my lips. "Eehh? Nii-chan, there's still more?" i asked and he nodded. I blinked 10 times within 5 seconds and see that Kana-nii is leaning forward. My eyes widen and i felt someone pulling me away from him.

"Kanato! What do you think you're doing with Juruna?!" Aya-nii said while gripping on my arm tight.

"I was just playing with her!" Kana-nii yelled. 'Oh no... His mood swings are happening! What am i gonna do?'

"Eating the frosting on her lips is not playing!" 'Eehh??? There's frosting on my lips?' i touched my lips and see that there is. I sighed and wiped the frosting using my index finger and walked towards Kana-nii. I can hear Aya-nii shouting but i went passed it.

"Kana-nii-chan, next time if you want the frosting on my lips, just tell me. I'll use my finger instead." i said while patting his head.

"You hate me, don't you? You're mad at me, right? You like Subaru more than me?!" he started yelling at me,

"Oi Kanato! What the hell are you saying?!" Subaru-nii shouted and i sighed. I looked at Kana-nii and his aura filled with anger. I started panicking and thought of something. I patted Kana-nii's head and sang.

♪Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.♪

Then he started singing with me

♪Remember me to one who lives there.
She once was a true love of mine.♪

I ended the song with a smile and the dark aura that surrounded nii-chan faded. I sighed amd tapped his head. I looked at my brothers and smiled at them. I went to papa and sat on the grass beside him.

"What are they gonna do if they fight without me." i said and sighed. I heard papa chuckled and i looked at him.

"That's why i'm grateful to you. You kept the peace within the house for the past 5 years." he said and i smiled to him. "With that, your reward awaits you..." he said and i arched an eye brow up.

"What do you mean, daddy?" i asked and he smiled.

"Looked behind you, my goddess." he said and i slowly looked behind. My eyes widened to see a thing that i really wanted. I ran up to it and held it gently.

"H-hontoni?! A-a reflecting telescope?" i asked and he nodded while walking towards me. "How do you know i wanted i telescope?" i asked in disbelief. He chuckled and looked at my brothers.

"Yours brothers said, they always see you every night here, gazing upon the stars." he said and patted my head. Tears stroll down my cheeks as i'm observing my gift from papa.

"Arigatoo, daddy. Arigatoo gozaimas." i said while hugging him and he hugged back. I'm really tall, reaching daddy's chest is unbelievable.

"Now, now princess. Save your tears when you opened all of your gifts." he said. I nodded and smile.