Blood Lust 21

Juruka's P.O.V

"It's my turn to give my gift to my little nightingale." Mama Lia said and walked towards me, handing me a large box. I was a bit flustered to see my gift was, big. I opened the box and my eyes widened.

"A l-laptop?!" i exclaimed and a smile forming across my face. 'It's so incredible!' "Thanks, okaa." i said and hugged her. Next is Mama Christa. She handed me a box also. I opened it, and it was so...beautiful. A blue and white roses hairpiece. I wore it and kissed Mama Christa. "Thank you, Mama." i whispered and hugged her. Then Mama Bea. She gave me, also a box and i opened it. 'My favourite!' the mid-thigh boots i always wanted!. "Thank you mama!" i said and hugged her. Then the four boys. Kou was first. "What is that? Tell me." i said with a smirk.

"If i told you, it wouldn't be a present anymore." he said, also with a smirk.

"So i guess, you're not that dumb..." i said sticking my tongue out.

"Hey! Not funny!" he exclaimed and i laughed. He handed me the gift and i opened it. He handed me a rectangle gift that's wrapped. 'Of course it's wrapped. It's a present.' i thought to myself. Talk about sarcasm. I opened the wrapper and saw 'The Kane Chronicles Series'. It's 3 books and so thick. 'I'm gonna enjoy this.'

"Thanks! I love reading books." i said and he hugged me. I blinked thrice to know if he's really doing it. 'Yeah, he's hugging me.' i thought. I pat his back and thanked him again. Next is Yu-chan. "Eehh? Yu-chan is going to give me something? Let me guess... Is it a bear, Kuma-chan?" i said while wriggling my brows. He glared at me and i laughed. He then handed me my gift, that's almost large as me.. 'It seems kinda fluffy and soft.' i immediately opened the gift and to see a blue bear holding a large heart within it's hands and the bear has a flower headband. "KAWAII!!!" i said and hugged the bear. I twirl it around hugging it tight. "Kawaii, Sapphire-chan!" i said and kissed it. Haruna flied over Saf's head and rest there.

"It's cute..." Haruna said and i smiled at her.

"Nee~ Kuma-chan, arigatoo. It's cute. My guess was right. You really did gave me a bear." i said and kissed Yuma's cheeks. He blushed and i giggled. I can see my brothers glaring at him and i shrugged it off. My brothers like to glare at everyone i'm close with, especially boys.

"Tsk. Your...welcome." he said and walked away.

"Ju-chan, you're still going to play with me, teddy, and Jadi-chan right?" Kana-nii said and i went to him.

"Of course, Nii-chan." i said and pat his head. He smiled and nodded. Next is Azu-chan. He have me a box and i opened it. A bracelet containing my name on it. I took it out and asked Azu-chan to put it on me. He clipped it and it looks so good. "Arigatoo, Azu-chan." i said and kissed his cheeks. He walked away and Ki-chan went to me.

"Here, Juruka." he said handing me my present. I opened the box and...topaz-butterfly earrings. It's beautiful.

"Thank you. It's beautiful." i said and hugged him. He bowed and walked away. Then my brothers.....

***Time skip after opening her brothers presents***

My gifts from my brothers are incredible. Shu-nii gave me bluetooth headphones, Rei-nii gave me a series of books, 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series'. I'm observing the books when i noticed something.
"Nee~ Rei-nii, K-chan! The books you gave me has the same author." i said while observing my books. They glared at each other and Kou walked to me.

"So desu ka? Mine is much more interesting though." he said and i shrugged.

"We'll never know until i read the book..." i said. Aya-nii gave me new animes. Like Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Haikyuu, and Black Butler. Kana-nii gave me 3 headbands, and one of it was cat ears. It was cute, really. Lai-nii gave me a white fedora and Subaru-nii gave me a black infinity ring. I was flustered at first. I walked towards Subaru-nii and stood beside him. I was observing at the ring nii-chan gave me while he was staring at me. "Nii-chan, why does you gift looked like and engagement ring?" i asked him, seriously. Then i can see from my peripheral view that his blushing.

"D-don't get the w-wrong idea! I just can't find any other things that'd suit you!" he said while he teleported off to somewhere. I smiled seeing the ring he gave me. I went to Christa-okaa and told her what Nii-chan gave me. She just smiled and kissed my forehead.

***Time skip: night time already***

My birthday ended with a bang. With a bang i, mean with fireworks! It was beautiful. I started packing before getting my rest. I'll be leaving for the next two days. Better be early than... Whatever, i don't know that quote. Hehehe. After packing i did my night routines and went to sleep.

***Time skip; 3 years later***

3 years, i'm already 14 and i'm already famous in the world of showbiz. Kou and me posted a video on YouTube, 2 years ago. I'm playing the guitar while me and Kou were singing a song. Kou was already famous by that time and i shone next to him. We were always a pair. Sometimes they always call us 'KouJu' or 'JuruKou'. It was so flattering every time they thought of us as a teenage couple. Every time we performed, i'm using an ash blonde wig and ash grey contact lenses. I'm already a teenage star and my parents approved of this. And now i already changed my name permanently to 'Sakamaki Juruna'. Now where on my house taking a day off. Kou is at their mansion, also his day off. I'm at the garden with Subaru-nii, glancing at the roses. I then noticed a wilt rose and went to it. I placed my palm on the rose and it went to being fresh again.
"Nii-chan, can you find me some withered roses!" i yelled.

"Why?!" he asked, pissed off again. I sighed and looked at him.

"Something important! Just please, go find me some!" i yelled looking back at him. He nodded and looked.

"Here, found 5!" he said and i teleported off to where he is. I looked intently at the roses and placed my palm above them. My hand glowed and the roses were fresh again. Nii-chan's eyes widened and he looked shock. "How'd you do that?" he asked.

"New acquired powers, i guess..." i said.