Blood Lust 55

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Juruna senpai... Zero..." She said with shocked eyes and fear written all over her face.

"Yuki, it's not what you think..." Juruna said without any emotions in her voice.

"Wh-what? What did you do to Zero?!" She half yelled making Juruna remember her yelling while we were young.

"She did nothing, Yuki... She was only trying to help..." Zero defended her while they stood up and he covered her at from back. 

"Help?! Help you with what?!" Yuki's eyes were now filled with sadness and anger. "You!" Yuki pointed at the vampiress behind Zero's back. "You turned Zero into a vampire!" She accused, making her shocked while she looked at her. "You're a monster..." She said then slowly backed away and run out of the door.

"Fear me, but don't forget, you're the same monster as i am..." She mumbled making Zero look at her. "Follow her..." Juruna said "Hate me all you want... Because of me, your relationship with Yuki was scarred..." She said and fixed her clothes.

"I could never hate you.." He mumbled as he covered his eyes with his palms. Juruna chuckled as she looked at him. "You alright?" Zero asked. 

"Yeah, fine.. Sort of anemic but not that bad..." Yeah, Juruna's anemic. Remember, when blood drains from her, she thirsty??

Meanwhile

Yuki was walking to nowhere while rebuffing the things that she saw earlier.

Vampire... She turned Zero into a vampire... Zero's family was killed by a vampire... Vampire... Vampire... Vampire... She ruined him... Zero hated them, so why did he let her?? No, it's not possible... Why? Why, Zero? Blood, it's what Zero's craving for... She turned him into them... But, she's a Regius, right? She couldn't turn him into a vampire...

Just as she continued to walk while thinking of her thoughts, she bumped into Kaname...

"Where did you go, Yuki?" Kaname asked making her backed away a bit.

"Umm, what happened with the Night Class lectures?" She said, changing the topic.

"They've ended. Everyone has returned to their dorms..." He said. "I have some business with the Headmaster..."

"Is that so?" She countered. He walked near her and cupped her cheeks.

"You cheeks are a bit wet. Its like you just cry... Your eyes are also a bit red... Did something happened?" He asked.

Could he know? Could he answer my questions? Can he do something to turn back Zero to normal?

"I wonder, since when did you stopped telling me everything?" He hugged her. "Can you tell me everything?" He asked making her look at him...

"Ummm... Can Regius vampires turn humans to vampires?" She asked making Kaname confused and chuckled a bit.

"I don't know much about them, Yuki..." He said then smiled. "But you can ask Juruna if you want to. You're close right... She wants you to call her onee chan..." He said making Yuki remember her short, but happy moments with Juruna. "I need to go now... If you're still shy, why not ask Headmaster..." He said then the two of them walked away in different paths... Until Kaname heard his voice behind a tree...

"A vampire whom a girl would gently embrace..." He said and went out of the shadows. "I'm not interested in why you treat that girl differently, but... You should be fully aware of what she has seen..." He said while he blew smoke from his mouth. "I'm sure you must be feeling really pissed off eight now... But you're creeping me out by acting all nice and kind just to keep up a good front..." He said, provoking Kaname. "Just what are you after? Why don't you cut Zero into pieces?" He said while Kaname was already in his limit.

"It's all for the sake of not losing them..." He said then walked away.

Zero's P.O.V

Silence is what fills the dark room while i sat on the ground leaning on the wall. The door opened, revealing him...

"Why are you keeping the windows shut?" He asked while he stands at front of me. He walked then opened the window. "How's your right shoulder doing?" He asked casually. "Although i missed hitting anything vital, i did injure it with an anti vampire gun... Even though you possess a vampire's healing capability. I'm sure it will take sometime for the wound to heal completely..." He said then paused... "Unless you drink the blood of someone, that is..." He said i looked at him then glared as i was shock from his statement while he took out his gun. Before he could even shoot the bullets at me, i raised the gun upwards. "Have you decided to stop waiting for me to kill you?" He said then let go oh the gun as i hold on to it. "Seriously, do you even remember? You would never make me regret sacrificing my right eye to protect your life... You swore as much to me on that day. Looking at your current behavior really makes me want to kill you..." He said with every word striking me bit by bit. "I don't remember saving a spoiled brat who's quick to give up and looks fro the easy way out... Continue to struggle until you can't struggle anymore... You ha E chosen a path that is smeared with blood..." After his long speech he walked out the door. "Don't run away, Zero." He said. Then there, i just noticed the small figure of Yuki standing at the doorway. "Oi, little girl..." He called out Yuki.

"Wh-what is it?" Yuki asked, flustered.

"Better keep an eye on this guy... I know you know something..." He said while he paused a bit... "Zero, it seems that woman is still alive..." He said making me enrage. After that, he walked away. Yuki walked towards me but stopped halfway....

"Zero, what's really happening to you?  The both of you?" She asked making me look at her.

"Yuki..." I stood and was about to touch Yuki when i restrained myself. I placed my palm on her head and looked down on her while her eyes are stuck on the ground. "She has no fault in this... I'll tell you in time. Don't blame her... So stop crying" I said and went out the room...