Blood Lust 10

Karlheinz's P.O.V

"If Ju-chan gets thirsty, i'll let her drink my blood." Laito said hugging Juruka. Juruka smiled and looked at me. I smiled back at her and Ayato started hugging her.

"Ore-sama will also give his blood to Juru-chan!" Ayato exclaimed and i looked at the rest of my boys. Their eye brows twitching while the two were hugging Juruka. I then thought of an idea teasing my boys. I cleared my throat and all of them stopped and looked at me.

"Boys, come with me to my office... Juruka, go spend some time with your mothers." i said and they followed me. Juruka went off to Christa and they went outside. We entered the room and they looked at me.

"What is it, father?" Reiji asked me confused. I let out a mischievous smirk and they backed away.

"I've seen that all of you have already taken a liking to Juruka." i said and they were blushing then looked away. "I want you to protect her no matter what. She's pretty powerful so someone might be hunting her down." i said and they immediately nodded.

"I'll protect her..."Subaru said then looked away with a tint of pink crawling at his cheeks. 'My son is being a tsundere.' i thought. The rest then agreed and started off to my real purpose why i wanted to talk to them.

"Boys, the one who makes her fall.....can marry her." i said and they smiled. They nodded and looked at each other.

"She'll be mine. She will be my wife." Laito said and they all look at him twitching their brows.

"No! She will be Ore-sama's wife and you will address her as 'Ojou-sama'!" He said as he looked at his brothers.

"Juruka will be mine. I'm not sharing her to anyone, not even to Teddy." Kanato said looking at his teddy,

"She'll be mine. I'll play her music whenever she ask me to." Shu said while glaring at his brothers.

"She'll be my wife, cause she won't stand against your arrogance." Reiji looked at his brothers.

"I'm closest to her age. She will be my mine." Subaru said as they all started to argue. I laughed at them and they stopped and looked at me with confused expressions.

"Make her fall, and you'll get to marry her. That's a deal... Oh and please, don't mention to anyone what we've been discussed in this room. Not even to your mothers." i said and they all nodded. "And one more thing. Don't drink her blood... But if she's okay with it, it's fine. Just don't drink too much. Her blood is special." i said and they all looked at each other and nodded. We went out of the room only hear a piano playing. We supposed it was coming from the music room, that's why we headed there. As we entered, we saw Cordelia, Christa, and Beatrix seating at the couch near the piano. On the piano, there sat Juruka playing while singing. It seems that she didn't notice us entered, due to her being so indulge at the music right now. We listened for her as she played the piano.

♪Aahh, aahh, aahh...

Ai ga areba heiwa da to
Dareka ba kuchi ni shite ita
Unazuku hito mo ireba
Utagau hito mo iru

Kurushimi aru kara koso
Anata wo dakishimeru toki
Sono unde no yasashisa wo
Heiwa to kanjiru n deshou

Aru toki kara mukuchi ni nari
Kokoro wo shimekiri
Kono koi ga hikisakaresou ni natta

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh,

Yuujou ni sukuwaretari
Mirai wo souzou shitari
Shiawase wa mieru kedo
Jibun wo miru koto wa nai

Yakusoku to iu watashitachi no
Conpasu dake de wa
Kono koi wa hougaku wa miushinau no

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Kono koi wo oseruzu ni
Oseruzu ni Ohh, ohh
You don't have to fear
This love
This love

Kasaneta kono te wo
Kondo wo hanasanai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Ai wo jiyuu ni suru

Kiseki wo matsu yori
Konote wo tsunagitai
Shinjiru chikara ga
Watashi wo jiyuu ni suru

Aahh, aahh, aahh...♪

She sang as she ended the piece and closed her eyes. All of us then clapped and broke her thoughts. Glancing at us, her face grow red as she ran back to her mothers.

"That was beautiful, Juruka!" Cordelia praised her and she hugged her. The boys then ran up to her praising her.

"You were excellent, dear." Beatrix said as she smiled at Juruka.

"Breathtaking." Christa said. A short yet sincere praise. Juruka smiled at them and shifted at his brothers, making her blush. Shu stared at her in amazement—mouth slightly agape while the other was praising her. A smirk formed on my face just to see my eldest looked at her sister in amazement, knowing he–himself is also a music nerd.

"Ne~ Shu-nii-chan, you're drooling." Juruka said as she smiled a bit. Shu closed his mouth and held his chin, seeing if there were saliva. Sadly, there's none. My dear daughter was just teasing her brother. Shu then blushed looking away.

"Eehh??? Where did you learn to play the piano like that, Juru?" asked Ayato. Juruka paused for a while, seems like she's thinking. She then shrugged off and reply

"I didn't learn to play the piano....." she said. Ayato then answered immediately.

The Goddess Within (Diabolik Lovers X Vampire Knight Crossover FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें