Blood Lust 18

Juruka's P.O.V

"Hey, is Haruna alright?" i asked and Haruna saw me. She flap her wings and landed on my shoulders. "Hey Haru-chan! Are you alright now?" i asked and she nodded.

"Juruka, is it your birthday today?" she asked and i nodded. "Happy birthday, Juruka." she said and bowed. I smiled and bowed at her to.

"Arigatoo." i said and looked at her. She smiled even though it's not that visible. "Azu-chan, wanna go eat?" I asked and K-chan stood up.

"Good thing you asked K-neko-chan! I'm already starving to death!" he said while looking at me hungrily.

"Yahh! Bakka! Don't look at me like that! Haruna will also get scared!" i said as i backed away while holding Haruna tightly. I can feel her shake in fear. 'Poor bird... Kou tries to scare her by using me. He's too dumb." i thought.

"Hahaha. Gomen, gomen. I was just teasing. Gomen, shiroi-chan." Kou said to Haruna.

"Shiroi? As in white?" i asked and he nodded. Azusa walked to me and carried Haruna. He caressed Haruna's beak and handed her over to me.

"Kou...kowaii." Azusa said while glaring at K-chan. I laughed and looked at Haruna who was smiling, though was not that visible. I sling my arm over at Azu-chan's shoulder and hugged him.

"Azu-chan cared for Haruna, K-kowaii-chan doesn't. Right, Haru-chan?" i asked Haruna and she nodded for the two to know i grinned brightly and looked at K-chan who was pouting.

"Geez, shiroi-chan. I'm just teasing." he said and Haruna turned her back against him and faced me.

"Kou-kun is so silly. I forgive him." She said and i smiled. She flied to Kou and landed on his head,

"She forgive you, K-chan." i said and Kou tried to carry her. She laid on his arms and closed her eyes. "Nee~ Runa, are you sleepy?" i asked and she nodded. "How about take a rest for a while. Will just eat breakfast downstairs?" i said and she nodded. "Oh and one thing. If i ever needed you, i'll just whistle and call your name, sweetie okay?" i asked and once again she nodded. "I think owls have strong hearing senses." i mumbled. She flied to my bed and laid on it. I tuck the blanket over her and she closed her eyes. Before we could even leave the room, i gave her a kiss and we left. We're walking down the stairs and headed to dining room when seddednly, someone covered my eyes. "The hell man! No need to prank me like a kid. I'm already 11! Cut the crap out of it!" i said kinda annoyed. I felt like we teleported of to somewhere i don't know. Then my senses hit me! I smelled fresh air, fragrances of flowers. Guessing, we're here at the garden. Then they took the cover off of my eyes and i opened my eyes slowly. Right guess! Garden...garden party?! My eyes widened and the first one i saw was Lia-okaa. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I almost reacher her due to my tall height. Well the top of my head already reached her neck. Then all of the sudden, they already surround me. My brothers, the Mukamis, my father and my mothers. The dearest people whom i cherished the most. I hugged all of them one by one and thanked them. I could feel the tears swell up on the edge of my eyes. Damn! I always cry tears of joy. Hey don't judge. Understand how i'm used to cursing words! I went to Aya-nii and slang my arm around his shoulder. Then i felt a hot-wet-sticky feeling touched my neck. "Yahh! Aya-nii! Don't joke around! I'll have you kicked out of my birthday party!" i said threatening him. Then Lai-nii came from the side and drag me away from Aya-nii and slide his arms around my waist from the back and rested his chin on my shoulders. I can see my brothers glaring at him, even the Mukamis. Seriously, what's their problem?!

"Nfufufu~ i know Hime-chan likes this..." he said while my face immediately went red from embarrassment.

"Otoo-sama! My brothers are so annoying!" i said trying to break free from Lai-nii's grasp. I gave up, cause it was no use breaking free. He's stronger than me, physically. Papa was just standing in between my mothers. The four of them chuckling. "Tsk. Lai-nii, you're becoming a pervert." i said and sighed.

"Huh? You're becoming a masochist, Hime-chan." he said while chuckling. I looked away and hanged my head down. 'i seriously can die from embarrassment..." i thought.

"Whateves, Nii-chan. Yahh! K-chan, help me here. Just standing there watching." i said in a commanding tone and he tried to get me out. He did but he just teased me like my brothers would do. He was standing from my back and sniffling my nape. I started running and the 10 of them started chasing me.

"Oi! Juruna! Come back here!" Aya-nii said. Did i forgot to tell you that since i was seven, i started school and used the name Juruna everywhere? Well that is the fact, although my brothers seemed to call me Juruka at home. I started running far from them when i bumped into someone. "Gotcha!" Aya-nii said while carrying me on my back and slang me over his shoulders. I tried hitting his back but, it was useless. Then i thought of something. I placed my fingers on my mouth and whistle.

"*whistle* Haruna! Come here!" i yelled and my brother didn't stop nor flinch. Probably he's thinking that i was playing around. Seconds after, my favourite bird came flying over us. She flied so high that her shadow was so big. He landed on top of Aya-nii's head and started peacking on it.

"O-oi! What is this?! Get it off me?!" he said, pissed off. Me and K-chan laughed while Azu-chan was giggling. He let me go and i ran towards K-chan. We both called Haruna in unison and she flied over us.

"Good girl, Haru! I'll give you your present later!" i said proudly while tapping her head and flied over to Kou's shoulder.

"She knows some offense there. She's a bright one." K-chan said while caressing her wing. She that flied over to Azusa and held her in his arms.

"Runa...good...girl." Azu-chan said while smiling slightly.

"Hey! Who's the stupid bird?!" Aya-nii said while rubbing his head while wincing in pain.

"Don't stupid my bird! You're the one who's stupid! You didn't even know how to defend yourself from a bird, bakka!" i said and went to Azusa and took Haruna. "Right, Haruna. My baby is not stupid unlike my brother right?" i said while my nose reached her beak and i kissed it.

"Who are you calling stupid little girl?!" Aya-nii said walking towards me.

"You are. And i'm not little. I smarter than you also!" i said with my head held high.

"Really? You have a proof?" he said and i smirked.

"Then what is the difference between the lithosphere and the asthenosphere? Huh, huh huh?" i asked in satisfaction. Me, the Mukamis, and my brothers were smirking, except for Aya-nii obviously.

"Why did you jumped on that?! That's not even on what we're talking about!" he said face turning red.

"Shut up, Nii-chan. I forgive you." i said and kissed his cheeks and went to Subaru-nii and laid my head on his shoulders while i'm caressing Haruna on my arms.

"What the hell do you mean 'you forgive me'? You and your bird were the one who did it first." he said, blushing.

"Tsk. He's so annoying Subaru-nii..." i said under my breath and still looking at Haruna. Subaru-nii tapped my head and then Haruna's. Haruna then flied over his shoulder and sat there. "It looks like he likes you, Nii-chan." i said while smiling brightly.

"I...think so." nii-chan said with a tint of red flowing over his cheeks.