Blood Lust 50

Zero's P.O.V

"Z kun..." she said. She brought is here at the stables where the horses were staying. I clutched on to my neck as i kept feeling hotter sensations there. I saw the owl that Juruna was always bring and landed on Juruna's shoulder. "Tch, tell you later. Give us privacy..." with that sentence she said, as if on cue, everything went silent and the owl flew outside the stables. She heaved a sighed then placed her hands on my cheek. "You okay?" she asked as i even go the guts to glare at her.

"What do you think?" i sarcastically said and she replied me with a pinch in my cheek.

"Baka..." was the only thing she said. I started to look for my blood tablets when she held my hand. "Don't. It won't do any good..." she said then took of her jacket then put down the slipped down her shirt down her bare shoulder.

"No!" i yelled. Then there she slapped me.

"Don't make me, Zero..." she said then looked intently into my eyes. "It'll be harder for you to resist..." she said. I didn't looked at her and move away my gaze. I clutched onto my neck harder than before. "Tch..." she said as she already knew that i won't give in to her. She held her hand near her mouth and bit it making blood drip out. Tss. I don't need help from a vampire. I stood up and turned my back in her. Me and my stupid pride. I was about to walk away when she held the tip of my shirt making me sat down on the hays as she kneeled and front of me.

"What are you-" i didn't continue what i was about to say when she kissed me roughly. There i felt the real meaning of the kiss, or should i say, 'taste'. Her mouth tasted like iron. The taste of blood. "Stop..." i said in between of our kisses while i taste the blood inside her mouth. She moaned making me give up and drink the blood. I felt the smile formed her lips. It took a while before we broke it. My eyes were still growing red when she chuckled. She brought up her wounded palm to my mouth as i have no other choice to take it in. My shaking hand accepted it as i tasted the sweetest blood i have ever taste. Actually, the only blood i've ever tasted. She pat my head and rested her head on mu shoulders.

"Keep it going, Zero. Let's stay here for the night..." she said then looked at me. She flashed a small smile and planted a kiss on my cheeks. She gestured her shoulders to me. I shook myhead then looked away.

"You'll run out of blood..." i mumbled. She chuckled faintly and smiled.

"As long as you're satisfied..." she said. "It'll help your changing slowed down..." she said. It wouldn't hurt a bit if i lowered my pride and accept a help coming from her. And with this, i can still protect Yuki... I nodded and took her offer. I held her shoulder and bit into it. She moaned but after tha kept silent. I then stopped when i notice her not moving. I looked at her then saw her sleeping soundly. I rixed her position as i laid down beside her and slept.

**************

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked around and saw Juruna not beside me. I stood up and walked outside. Tch, it's the full moon, again.

"Kou, come here. I need you. Please..." i heard her, sobbing while breathing heavily. I looked around and saw her at the side of the stables kneeling. She has her back faced at me but i clearly know what her expression is. "Mmm, i'm here at the—" she didn't continue what she was about to say when she dropped down to the ground and clutched onto her neck while gripping her shirt. She screamed as if the world is going to end. She saw me then looked away. I walked closer to her and knelt down beside.

"What's happening—" be fore i could even finish my words she punched me in the face and smirked.

"Get away from me! You don't know what might happen to you..." She said threatening as she tried to stand up and walk away. Unfortunately,  she fell again.

"Tch... Don't be hard headed, baka!" I yelled at her making her smirk grow even more. I helped her lean as she sat beside the tree. After that, i looked at her as her eyes glowed the brightest red i've ever seen. Within a second, fear is what i've felt. Those eyes were the same as the day that my parents died. When everything was took away from me by that beast-in-human-form. Tch. Shit of a woman is she. I looked back at the girl who's in front of me with her condition getting worse. "Thirsty?" I asked. She glared then tried to stand up again but i held her arm as she fell. I hugged her then smirked. "Just drink, baka..." I said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I can still feel her breathe heavily as she took a step away.

"I won't think twice about this..." She said that then immediately bite unto my neck, hard. I groaned in pain while the only things i can hear are the slurping and dripping sounds of blood. It was already more than a minute when she stopped. Damn, i feel light headed. Tch, why did you let her drink, Zero. When she stopped, she leaned to me and heaved heavily. "Fck you..." I heard her said then chuckled. We heard someone faked cough then we looked around. Wr saw that blonde headed shit head with a crazy smirk.

"Let's go, Juruna. They're looking for you..." He said. Juruna faced me then flashed a small smile. She stood up and went to Blondie when she fell out of balance then i caught her. When i checked her, she lost consciousness. Blondie walked towards us then attempted to take Juruna from me when i back a step away. He smirked then pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry. She's safe with me. I'll take her back." He said. I arched my brow at him with a glare when he just laughed at me. " Come if you don't trust me..." He said. Tch, i don't want to give her to him when i know she's unconscious. I don't trust them.

"I'll carry her..." I said shortly then started to walk while he gave me an amused look.

"Let's talk later..." He said then vanished out of the blue. Great. Just great...