Blood Lust 43

****1 week later....***

Juruna's POV

it's been a week since that incident happen. No more questions were followed after that. Though its a good thing, but they'll know at the right time, for sure... My thoughts were then knocked down when i heard a knock coming from my door.

"Juruna..." Ruki said from the other side.

"Come in Ki chan." i said. He entered the room feeling gloomy but sill gave a smile. "Sup?" i jokingly said.

"Fine." he replied shortly. "About that thing you wanted me to-" i cut him off.

"Tell me that later." i smirked at him. "Coffee?" i offered. I gestured him to seat at the tea table inside my room.

"Yeah." with that, i took a minute to make some for the both of us.

"So, how've you been?" i asked making him chuckle. I placed the coffee at front of him and took out desserts from my fridge.

"Why so casual?" he joked.

"Well, we don't get to have time to catch up with each other. It's been lately you know... I'm doing it now." i said making him smile.

"It's still the usual, don't you think?" he grinned making me laugh.

"I don't know about that Ki chan..." i smirked.

"I guess so..." he said. "You, you've grown..." he seriously said making me flinch a bit.

"In what ways?" i asked jokingly. Then he stood up and went towards the place i am sitting at.

"Your hair grew longer, your lips got more redder, your skin complexion got better and...." he paused making me look at his deep eyes. "You've grown braver and more beautiful day by day..." he said then giving me a rose. I looked at him mysteriously and chuckled.

"Cut to the chase, bakka." i said making him laugh. Then there he stood me up and hugged me with care.

"Courting you will be my pleasure..." he said then gave me a gentle kiss at the hair.

"You too?" i asked making him ruffle my hair.

"Everyone wants to..." he said making me hang my head and sigh deeply. "Juruna..... He called out and held my chin making me face him.... "A mark doesn't mean the love one has won. I did have a mark coming from you, but that doesn't assure your love for me." he said making my eyes wet. "The kind of love you had for us..." he said.

"Ruki..." i didn't know the right words to say but i kept on crying.

"My brothers and your brothers, you honoured us that mark." i looked at him and furrowed my brows. "Well, not all of us. Except Azusa and Kanato." he said making me punch his arm lightly. "That mark bounds us together. Now Ichijou also has that mark, the more we get, the more we kept competing for your love." he said and caressed my cheeks. "Of course, there is that Tsukinami..." the last part which he mumbled.

"Having more than one mate is seriously head aching..." i joked but he gave me a sad smile. "Gomen Ki chan. I don't want to see that expression coming from you." i said but instead, i got a flick at my nose. "Ittai..." i mumbled.

"Don't be too dramatic. I hate it." he said.

"Hahaha, 'kay." i said. "Demmo..." i paused and looked behind his back while i scoop frosting at my finger. "Ruki, spider!" i frightenly said as he look back but saw nothing. As soon as he faced me i took the chance to put some on his cheeks. He was shock from the movement shile i burst out laughing.

"Juruna, what did you?!" he almost yelled making me silent.

"A-ano..." i stuttered as i saw him walking towards me. I then bow and apologized. "Gomen!" i didn't know he would get mad.