Blood Lust 54

Yuki's P.O.V

Aaaahhhh!!! I don't understand anything. My thoughts are filled with Zero and Juruna onee... Hehe, she gets mad when I call her senpai instead of onee chan, that's why I kept practicing it by myself. Hehe... And also, this new teacher we've got in Ethics, he's so mysterious. Zero also got the change of moods when he's around and since he came...

But... Why did Juruna onee dragged Zero out of the party? And before that, I noticed both Zero and Juruna sen— I mean onee feeling uncomfortable with the party after Shiki senpai accidentally cut Ichijou senpai's finger. And not only that, the two of them seems really close. Lately, Zero's being distant with me, as if I'd done something wrong.

Tch... Zero didn't attend classes today...  Where could he be?

But... What Kaname senpai did at the party... Waaahhh!! I'm embarrassed. Yuki, erase those thoughts!! I thought to myself. And in minutes, class ended. Yes!!

Well, nothing much happened today. I then decoded to go to the boy's dorm to check out on Zero. As I knocked, no one's answering. When I tried to open the door, no one's in... Where could he be?

I tried looking for Yagari-san, the new Ethics teacher. Gladly, I found him. I hold unto his sleeve and he turned to face me.

"Do you know where Zero is?" After asking that,  he frowned a bit then smirked.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked but I arched my brow at him.

"I'm his friend..." I said sternly bit he smirked.

"He's busy. I'm busy. That's it. Stop asking questions... I've still got to teach the Night Class Ethics..." He said then started to walk, but stopped on his tracks. "And besides, he doesn't need anyone right now... Go do your own job..." He said then walked away again as he entered the room of the Night Class.

"I didn't see Kiryuu kun today..." I heard that oh so familiar voice from my back as I turned around to fa e him...  Kaname senpai... "It's only for his sake... Let him be..." He said the. After that went inside the room Yagari sensei went in earlier.

What is really happening??

Juruna's P.O.V

Me and Kou were chatting about music, when the door opened and revealed someone... Aaahhh, it's only Yagari...

"Eeehh?! Osang?! Koko de nani o shite iru no?! [What are you doing here?!]" I asked but I didn't get an answer when the door opened again, revealing Kaname. He looked at him and smirked.

"Starting today, I will be your Ethics teacher. The name's Yagari Toga..." He said. After that, he smiled mischievously. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Vampires..."

"Isn't that the name of the current number one vampire hunter?" Ruka said.

"The gunshot we heard came from him, I supposed..." Hanabusa second...

"Relax, you guys... Today, I am an official teacher with a certified teaching license..." He said. As I smirked at him.

"Get lost, Osang..." I said making him frown then smirked.

"shut up, Playgirl..." He did said making me shut up and sit straight. Tch, baka.

"Isn't it somewhat late to be spying on the Night Class now..." Kaname said making me frown a bit. "Or perhaps... Is there a vampire here you would like to dispose of, Yagari sensei?" He asked to Yagari making me glare at him.