Blood Lust 41

Juruna's P.O.V

I woke up in a familiar room with the blonde silhouette cuddling next to me. I studied his masculine fingers as i gently played with his hair... Then unexpectedly, i yelped in shock as i felt something captured me by the waist.

"morning Juruna..." he said and kissed the the side of my lips making me blush. I slapped his arm then looked away embarrassed. He chuckled at my reaction and brought me closer to him... "aishteru..." he whispered while he nibbled my ear which got me all fired up

"nii chan..." i mumbled as i gpt tickled by his lips. He stopped and made me face him. I looked at him in confusion and see he's staring at me. "Nani?" i asked and he shook his head. He smiled at me and i sat back up. "Tsk. You're creepy..." i said and throw a pillow at him and stood up to my mirror. I grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair.

"come back here..." he said, making me look back at him and giving him a smirk. After then i turn my attention to my reflection at the mirror and saw him standing beside me. "Runa bakka..." he said and hugged me from the back. He rested his head on my shoulder while sniffling my hair. "i wish you're mine only..." he said making me look at his direction.

"Shu nii..." i looked at him and gave him a fake smile only to be captured in his muscular arms. "Why? Are you only mine to have?" i asked and he made me face him. He looked intently in my eyes before giving me a passionate kiss.

"Forever yours, Princess..." he said again for me to be kissed by him. I entangled my arms around his nape while he circles his arm around my waist pulling me inch by inch closer to him. I didn't realise we were already lying on his bed until a knock came in from his door. I stopped him from shock but he just gave me a quiet chuckle. Before getting up and opening the door he made sure to kiss my temple.

"Shu kun. Fufufufufu~ you're keeping hime chan all to yourself. Dame..." Laito nii said bursting out of the door.

"shut up, Laito..." he said and walk back towards the bed and sat beside me, giving me a warm hug while he lazily places his head on my shoulders and dozes off. "What do you want?" he asked making me look at the both of them.

"Reiji wants you at his room..." Laito nii said, still looking at me. "While i need to feed our youngest..." he said looking at me giving me the creeps. Shu nii opened one of his eyes and glared at Laito nii but stood up anyway. Before walking away he made sure he gave me a long passionate kiss, only for Laito nii to watch amused. "Mmm, my hime chan's lips ain't virgin anymore..." he said making me throw a pillow at him, only for him to burst out laughing making my face flush red.

"Don't worry about him..." shu nii said. "i'll strangle him later." he said as he walk down out of his room. Then my attention turned to Laito nii who is now sitting beside.

"What do you want nii chan?" i said as i flicked his nose while he gave me a slight scrunch.

"Funny hime" he said sarcastically. "Reiji says i need to feed you..." he said while he stood up, and in a blink of an eye, i'm already carried by him bridal style.

"Yaaahh! Nii chan!" i squealed but he laughed me off.

"Bite." he said, as he showed me his fair tone of his shoulders.

"Not this breakfast onii..." i said looking at nii chan. He laugh and placed me down.

"As you say so." he said and smiled at me.

"Let's go down i guess?" i said and he shook his head. I looked at him in confusion and tilted my head.

"Sit here." i just saw myself standing at front of my mirror while Laito nii holding the brush. "I'll fix your hair." he said as he looked at me warmly. I just nodded and sat on the chair at front of me.

"Nii chan, what are you doing?" i asked and he chuckled at me.

"Isn't it obvious, Hime chan? I'm fixing your hair..." he smiled and i laughed at him.

"Yeah... Obvious it is..." i sarcastically said. He was so concentrated at him fixing my hair, and i didn't notice, he was already done.

"There... Go wash up and do your things. Reiji will come up here..." he said and disappeared out of nowhere.

After doing my things, i went down and saw everyone gathering at the large table, where Kaname centres it while Shu nii on his opposite side. I sat near Shu nii and Kou where my brothers eat loudly while discussing things. Unlike how we are at home, they're much more louder and talkative here, and it's good to know that...

"Nee, where Haru?" i asked and they all stopped chatting. They all looked at each other and shrug. I nod then stood up.

"Where are you going, Juru?" asked Yuma.

"Gonna find Haru..." i said then walk away the dining room without even eating a single spoon.

"Go eat first...." Ruki said, but i shook my head.

"Maybe later, when i find her..."

"Wait, i'll go too..." Kou said and i nod at him. But before i could leave the room, Haruna came flying in...

"Juruna! Armies of Level Es nearing the school!" she said as i looked at them and saw Ichijou stood up.

"I'm coming..." he said then i teleported away. I found the Level Es going up the stairs at the gate of the Academy and i went closer.

"Stop all of you!" i said but no one listened.

"O, why... Princess, it is an honor to meet you..."

"Disgrace..." i whispered and she shrieked almost making me deaf.

"Disgrace? You should have told that to my master who turned me into this beast!" she said and was  about to attack when i attacked her with lightning. Then there she turned into glittering dust

"Who the hell is your master?" i mumbled, but a Level E answered.

"Princess, he told us not to tell you, until we've eliminated your comrades...." he said and let out a sinister laugh.

"What the fvck? Seriously?" i said and he laughed again.

"Sorry princess, ta ta..." he said and attacked at me but i burned him...

"Enough chatting and let me kill ya already!" i said as i started all the fun... "Haruna, get my arrow!" i yelled and she replied.

"As you wish, your majesty..." she said and i chuckled.

"Didn't i told her not to call me that..." i mumbled and attacked st them all at once. When i look back at them, i was surprised to see more of them.

"The fvck!" i cursed as i washed them with water and struck them with lightning, electrifying them.

*******

A/N: as a good author chan for you min'na, this chapter will be cliff hanged... haaahahaha... gomen, but i need to finish this chapt for you guys, so arigatoo

The Goddess Within (Diabolik Lovers X Vampire Knight Crossover FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara