Blood Lust 29

Juruna's P.O.V

Class ended and i was packing my things when Senri showed upfront of me. I hugged him for a long while while my brothers are staring at us. I cried on his arms and he pat my head.

"Let's talk." he said emotionless and i nodded. I gestured him to wait and i shifted to Kou.

"K, can you bring my things to my room, just this night? And also tell Haruna that i'll come back later." i said and he nodded. I went back to Senri and we teleported to somewhere. I then looked around our surroundings and notice that we're i the middle of the woods at the fountain. I looked intently at Senri's eyes and i broke out crying while hugging him.

"Stop crying." he said while rubbing my back and i shook my head.

"I can't. I missed you. I really do. God Se-sen! I'm sorry, i'm so sorry. I left without telling you! It's was just sudden and, and, and—" he cut me off by shoving a pocky stick inside my mouth and i hit his arm. He smirked a little and i continued to hug him.

"Stop crying. I don't want to see you cry." he said and i smiled while he cupped my cheeks and wiped of my tears. He held the necklace and smiled. "You did kept your promise." he said and pat my head. We sat around the fountain and caught up with each other. I also told him everything that had happened and he was furious, though he didn't showed it up being him showing a bored expression always. While we were talking, i was massaging his hand. I have a habit of massaging or caressing hands since i was a kid.

"You know i missed you." i said and he smiled slightly. "So you're a model?" i asked and he nodded. "You and Rima. Do you have a thing?" i asked, kinda sounding disappointed. He held my chin and made me face him. He shook his head and smiled. I then smiled at him and pat his head,

"You, you're a singer?" he asked and i nodded. "Kou's your partner?" he asked and i nodded.

"Yeah. I met him when i was eleven. Papa introduce them to me. After a year then, i joined him cause he's a singer." i said and he nodded. "Kou's really a good friend. He's like a brother to me." i said while smiling, he then nodded and we looked at the stars.

Senri's P.O.V
She's still the most beautiful girl i've ever known. Always true to herself and strong. I though became furious at what the Kurans did to her. She also told me that Yuki had the attempt to kill her when she was a kid. I did really missed her. Her hand that's so soft, her hair even though it's dyed ash blonde, her eyes that's tampered with ash grey contact lenses, her voice that fits with any genre, and her lips that kiss landed on my cheeks everytime we meet. I missed her. I missed my cousin whom i love since we were kids. I just wish she loved me back.

Juruna' P.O.V

***Time Skip***

Catching up with Senri js a bit long, though it was worth it. I missed my cousin, his hair, eyes, touch, his looks even though he always showed boredom. Now that we reunited, we'll grow even more stronger... I'm now in my room doing my dawn routine. I looked at my clock to check the time. '4:00 am.' After doing so, i went to my bed and took a rest.

***Time Skip***

I woke up at the sound Strike the Blood alarm music on my phone. I remember setting my alarm on 3:00 pm. due to me usually taking my time inside the bathroom for 1 hour. I sulk inside the warm water and feel the heat. Me being a vampire, i'm cold. That's why i always took hot baths. I actually hate anything cold, except for cold that touches my mouth, tongue, and throat, also winter.... I started humming one of my favourite songs.

♪Hagare ochita ato no
Ubuge no you ni
Hi damari no nakade furueru inori
Imawa muri ni dareka no koto wo
Ai sou to omowanakute ii no ni

Toki ni kono sekai wa
Ue wo muite
Aruku ni wa sukoshi mabushi sugiru ne
Shuzumu you ni
Me wo fuseru to
Kawaita jimen ga namida wo susuru

Why do we feel so
Alone anytime?
Subete wo uketomenakute ii yo
Why do we feel so
Alone anytime?
Koraeru koto dake ga yuuki ja nai♪

I then heard an opening and closing of a door and footsteps. I then get alerted and get my navy blue bathrobe and placed it on and got my dagger from the sink. I don't even know but i always bring that dagger Subaru-nii gave me wherever i go, even in the bathroom. I took a defence stance and slowly opened the bathroom door. I then saw a familiar brown headed guy with wine-red eyes. I sighed heavily and dropped my dagger and looked at him, seriously.

"Is there anything you need, Kuran Kaname?" i asked him and he nodded. "Please, can you knock next time? Vampires' also need their privacy. GIRLS' need their privacy you know." i said lousily and he smirked.

"Of course... Kaien said he wants you to go to his office later." he said then smiled at me. I blushed and looked away and nodded. I scratched my head and slowly looked at him. 'Why the effing hell am i effing blushing?!?!?!'

"Uhh yeah, sure. Do you still need anything?" i asked and he shook his head. I smiled at him and he looked back.

"And also, please fix your bathrobe. It's kinda loose." he said with a smirk on his face then walked outside my room. My eyes widened and i looked at my bathrobe. 'Shit! Why didn't i notice it?!' my face was flushed red.

"DAMN YOU, KURAN KANAME!!! HENTAI!!!" i shouted and my brothers came running to my room.

"What?! What?! Did he do anything?!" Subaru-nii asked me and looked at what i'm wearing. My brothers' face turned red and my eyes were twitching in anger.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! PERVERTS!!!" i said as i used my water powers and launched at them. They all ran away and Kou walked in my room.

"God, you have a nice body..." he said while smirking. I then hit his head and used lightning or electricity to struck him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! HENTAIS!!!" I said as i kicked him at 'where the sun doesn't shine'. He groaned in pain and i pushed him outside my door. "STAY OUT!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" i said and i slammed my door locked. I sighed deeply and looked around me. "Geez... Can't a girl have her privacy?" i said as i face palmed. I then noticed that Haruna isn't around my room. I looked at the window and saw it slightly opened. 'Guess she took her afternoon fly.' i thought and went back ti the bathroom and sulked in again.