Blood Lust 52

Subaru's P.O.V

It's been a week and she hasn't even woken up!! She's much more paler than usual and it's making me nuts.

"Hey, wake up will you... I'm g-getting w-worried..." I stuttered when I said that. In just minutes, she blinked her eyes and opened them.

"Where am I?" She said then looked around. Her voice sounded horse then she looked at me. "Who are you?" She glared at me then tried to sat up when she fell. My jaw dropped when she said. I helped her sat up as she placed her palm on her head. I felt mad, at the same time sad. I stood up and walked towards the door to kill that stupid Level E when...

"Oi! Tsunbaru!! I'm kidding, baka!!" She said then bursted out laughing like a crazy woman. I stopped on my track and faced her. I teleported to her side and hugged her tight. "O-oi?! W-what d-do you think y-you're doing, kono hentai?!" She protested when she tried to broke free.

"D-don't do that again!!" I yelled at her making her silent. "Fck you! I was w-worried to death!!" I declared when a tear escaped down my eye. She patted my back then chuckled.

"I ain't going anywhere, Tsunbaru. I ain't gonna leave you. Never and never in a million years..." She said. I broke free from her then she patted my head. "Tsunbaru..." She repeated making me glare at her. She laughed then smiled. "Kay, fine. I'm gonna stop, okay..." She said then stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked making her smirk.

"Washing up... Wanna come?" She tried. I blushed and looked away.

"Baka! You're stinky!" I yelled making her eyes squint at me! She picked up a pillow and threw it at me.

"Tch. Pabo!! " she yelled backed and continued to the bathroom.

A/N: PABO is stupid or baka in KOREAN... Remember, Juruna is a multi lingual person?? 😂😂

Tch, her and her twisted tongue. What the hell does that mean?! After that I stood up and walked outside her room. Good thing she's already awake. Bad thing, the amazon woman is back. Tch...

Juruna's P.O.V

UWAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I feel refreshed!! Hahaha! Tsk. Tsunbaru's not in my room. Maybe he left after the pabo incident... Wahahhaha!! After doing my important cover up things. Meaning, my seals and everything so that they won't know that I'm a Kuran, i laid down my bed and heaved a sigh...

"It's now or never... " I mumbled then checked for my phone. I remembered the things in my dream. The reason I was chosen and my responsibility. The Gods and the Goddesses' will are also mine. We share the same will for I have their blood and powers. Now I understand that even I'm a purus Pureblood Vampire, i am more powerful than anyone. Even to the Kurans.

*flashback*

"Child, aren't you wondering why you're the most powerful vampire ever existed?" Aphrodite asked with that hypnotising smile of hers. I taught for a moment then shook my head. She chuckled then smile.