Blood Lust 16

Juruka's P.O.V

I'm here now in my room, chatting with Azu-chan and K-chan. They all look so kawaii, especially Azu-chan. I kept tugging on his arm and he doesn't look like he's annoyed, actually he's blushing. Me and K-chan have a lot in common. He also likes music, he has a bit interest in manga and many more. I also found out that he's starting his career in showbiz.

"Nee~ Azu-chan, what's your favourite food?" i asked him.

"...don't know..." he said with a small smile.

"How about i'll bake you some cookies next time you visit here, okay?" i said and he nodded and i hugged him. "Kawaii, Azu-chan!" i said while hugging him tightly.

"K-neko-chan is so attached to Azusa..." K-chan said while pouting... I laughed at him and he joined me, Azu-chan was just giggling.

"Eh? Nande 'K-neko-chan'?" i asked him and Azu-chan answered.

"Kou...likes...cats..." he said and i nodded.

"Then what's with the 'K'?" i asked.

"Kawaii-neko-chan!" he said with a eye closed smile. I blushed and looked away. "Hahaha... K-neko-chan is blushing!!!" he said and i punched his arm lightly. Though he faked winced. "Ouch, K-neko-chan. You're hurting me..." he said while pouting. I looked at him and i sticked my tongue out and we laughed... We heard a knock on the door and i told them to wait for me.

"Ruka, he wants you to go down." Shu-nii said and i nodded.

"I'll follow, Nii-chan..." i said and he walked out. "Nee~ K-chan, Azu-chan. Too-sama wants us to go down." i said and they stood up and we walked outside the doors and down to the stairs. I walked to papa and the two sat down on the couch. I can see that my brothers are glaring at them but i just shrug it off.

"Ruka, you'll be staying one month with Kou and Azusa at their house, okay?" he said. I thought for a while and i nodded.

"It's fine, the only problem is...my brothers." i said while pointing at them. They all looked furious and i backed a way for a second.

"Ore-sama will not let Juru go with them. It's final!" Aya-nii demanded. I looked at papa and gave him a 'See...i told you.' look. He sighed and nodded.

"Then the 6 of you will also come. Me and your mothers needs time together. Give us a break..." he said and flashed a mischievous smile. I laugh and wipe away some (anime) tears. My mothers also chuckled, well except for Christa-okaa. I want to see Mama Christa smile a lot more often. She's more beautiful when she's smiling.

"Me?! Living with those airheads?! In their dreams!!!" Subaru-nii yelled. I need to admit, i have a crush on Subaru-nii, but sometimes he's crossing the line. I flashed a worried look a while looking at Nii-chan and he sighed and looked away.

"I'd go if Ju-chan will be happy. Also if she brings Jadi..." Kana-nii said while looking at Teddy. I smiled ear to ear and ran towards Kana-nii and hugged him.

"Thank you, Kana-nii!" i said and kissed his cheeks. My brothers' mouths opened wide and disagreed at what Kana-nii said.

"No way i'm living with those guys!" Aya-nii yelled.

"Whatevs. I don't want to stay too long with them." Lai-nii said calmly.

"Tsk. Airheads..." Subaru-nii mumbled.

"Do whatever you want... I'll follow Juruka wherever she goes..." Shu-nii said while laying on the couch, closed eyed. Probably he wants to sleep again. I flashed a grateful smile and went beside Shu-nii and thanked him.

"I'm okay with it..." Rei-nii said and i went to him and do the same thing i did to Shu-nii. He smiled at me and i hugged him, tight.

"The three is fine with it. Only you guys won't." papa said and they sighed. K flashed a puppy face while pouting at her brothers and they agreed. I then went to Subaru and hugged him. "By the way, Juruka. You do know what day it is tomorrow right?" papa asked and i shook my head.

"You.don't.know what day it is tomorrow?!" Aya-nii said while dragging me away from Subaru-nii. I shook my head again and looked at papa.

"Ruka, it's your birthday tomorrow. Don't tell me you've forgotten." he said with a smirk and i  looked shocked.

"Heh? It's tomorrow already?!" i said with my tone is a bit raised up. Papa and my mothers laughed seeing me like this. "But i thought, it would be next week." i said and flashed an embarrassed look.

"It's okay, Ruka. It also happened to me when i was still at your age. I was so busy studying that i didn't realise it was my birthday..." Mama Bea said giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled and nodded, then i looked at papa

"Papa, you'll be staying here? Till tomorrow?" i asked and he nodded

"Yes, sweetie. Then 2 days after your birthday, you'll be temporarily living with Ruki and his brothers within 1 month." he said and i smiled. "They will also stay the night here." he said and i went to Kou. "I see that you're already attached to Kou, Juru." papa said with a s,irk and mu face immediately heated up and went red. I looked at papa and he was still smirking.

"Papa! Kou is easy to be with! That's only the fact!" i said while i sling my arm over Kou's shoulder and he nodded. My brothers are glaring at Kou and i glared at them also. Why do they always like to glare. I hate it when they're glaring.

"Okay, okay..." papa said and i sighed. "Oh an done thing, did all of you already ate dinner?" papa asked and i shook my head. "How about we eat first then we rest." papa said and we nodded. We went to the dining room and to see that the food is already prepared.

"So they already made it while we're discussing things... Then i should've have ate first, i'm starving since earlier..." i mumbled to myself but it seems that K-chan, who is at my side, still heard me.

"You're silly, K-neko-chan." K-chan said while chuckling softly. I sighed and shook my head and sat down on my place between Azu-chan and K-chan.

***Time skip after dinner***

I then excused myself and went to my room after dinner to rest. I sat down on the edge of mu bed and thought. 'It's been 5 years since i last saw the faces of the Kurans... I think they're now better off without me.' i thought and laid helplessly on my bed. I turned sidewards facing my window and closed my eyes.

'Happy birthday, Juruka..." i heard the familiar voice then i fell asleep...