Blood Lust 31

3rd P.O.V
Kaien was now curious about Juruna being Juruka. He was in deep thought while Haruka was trying to calm down Juri.

"Who is Juruka?" Kaien asked looking at them. Kaname looked at his parents and Haruka gestured him to tell Kaien already.

"The Kurans didn't only have 1 daughter. There were 2. Juruka is the oldest daughter." Kaname explained and Kaien nodded.

"I see. But why didn't i have heard anything about her?" he asked and Haruka explained.

"She left when she was 6." Haruka said. One by one, Juri's eyes started to water. "Please Juri, stop crying." he said while rubbing his wife's back.

"If that bastard Rido didn't put a seal on us, she wouldn't have leave." she said while crying.

"So this is all Rido's doing?" Kaien asked and Kaname nodded.

"We were all busy while Juri was giving birth to Yuki. Rido placed a lid that wouldn't make us remember her, anything about her." he said while sounding a sad tone.

"Sorry to hear that." Kaien said and they nodded.

"I know she's Juruna! She's Juruka. Her name, hair or eyes may change color, she's still Juruka! She's still my daughter!" Juri said demanding to her husband. "What's her full name, Kaien? Please tell me." she said asking for it. Kaien breathed out a deep sigh then nodded.

"Sakamaki Juruna." he saidnwhile looking intently in her eyes.

"Wait, Sakamaki? The Vampire King?" Haruka asked and Kaname nodded.

"She came here with his brothers-the vampire king's sons and the Mukamis-they are first blood vampires." Kaname explained and they thought for it. "She's the one to place a lid on Yuki." he said while leaning his head down.

"How come she didn't die?" Kaien asked sounding shock. They all shrug and shook their heads.

"We still don't know anything about that..." Kaname said and he looked outside the window. "She's powerful..." he said then looked at his parents.

Juruna's P.O.V
I'm in Subaru-nii's room and i asked the rest of my brothers to leave. Leaving me and Subaru-nii inside. I cried in his chest while he was still trying to comfort me.

"How can she say sorry? Did she thought it's that easy? Why did i even have to cross paths with her? With them? Why can't i be your biological sister, nii-chan? I just wished Christ-okaa was my real mother." i said while demanding in his arms. He cupped my cheeks while blushing and i mentally chuckled. He wiped my tears then pat my head.

"Stop crying. It doesn't suit you." he said while blushing then looked away. I chuckled loosing up a bit then held his chin and made him face me.

"My angry shit of a brother is a tsundere." i said then he narrowed his eyes at me. I pat his head then kissed his cheeks. "I like that, Nii-chan. It makes me smile." i said then hugged him. "Thank you that you're always there for me. Thank you that all of you are always there for me. I love you, nii-chan." i said while hugging him tightly. 'Shit! Did i just said i love you?! Well of course, i love him as my brother. Of course i love him. He's my brother.' i thought. "Thank you for being my brother." i said then broke free from the hug. "Tsundere-onii-chan." i said then laughed. He furrowed his brows then looked away.

"Stop calling me a tsundere, Juruna." he said sounding angry.

"Tss. I'm just teasing." i said then sat on his bed. "Nee~ Subaru-nii, why were you blushing when you saw me in my bathrobe earlier?" i asked kinda feeling embarrassed with a mischievous grin. I saw him blushing madly then i laughed. "God nii-chan! You're face is so red!" i said while laughing. He was about to punch the wall when i placed a barrier on it.