Blood Lust 11

Karlheinz's P.O.V

"Sokka... EEHH?!?!?! You didn't learn to play the piano?" they all looked at her shocked. She nodded and my boy started to fire questions again. 'Seriously,,, she didn't learn to play the piano? Then how'd she learn the piece?' i thought to myself. "How did you learn the piece then?" Juruka smiled then answered.

"One time, I was dreaming at my sleep, when i'm dreaming i'm playing the piano. I was playing that piece and i learned it." she said and the boys couldn't handle their amazement. Did she just said, 'one time, one time'?! "That's the only piece i know..." she said. Beatrix then took Shu for a while and she was talking to him. I could hear what their conversation was, so i decided to listen.

"Shu, you don't mind teaching your sister play some instruments right?" she asked and Shu nodded. He then went Juruka and told her.

"Ruka, d-do you want to learn the p-piano." he asked stuttering. 'Woah...' i thought. 'I've seen another different side of Shu today. Not the lazy eldest i used to know.' i thought as i smirked. Juruka then flashed a smile then nodded. He thanked his brother and went to Christa.

"Christa-kaa-sama... I'm *yawn* tired." she said rubbing her eyes and flickering it. Christa smiled at her as she carried her and walk towards her room. Subaru followed after them then the rest stays here at the music room.

3rd Person's P.O.V
The three then entered at Juruka's room. Christa laid Juruka on her bed, while the two sat on the edge. Juruka didn't notice that she was staring too much at Subaru. Subaru noticed this and looked away while blushing. Juruka was also blushing while Christa just chuckled.

"Juruka, why are staring at Subaru?" Christa sked Juruka in a motherly tone. Oh how she missed a voice liked that. Juruka blushed then stood up whispering it to Christa.

"Airashi, Subaru-nii-chan." she said while blushing and Christa was chuckling. Subaru looked at the two confused.

"Kaa-sama, what did Juruka told you?" Subaru asked and Christa looked at Juruka. Juruka shook her head signing don't tell it to him. Christa smiled and nod at her daughter. "Eh? Why won't you tell." Subaru asked, kinda annoyed.

"Cause i don't want to, Nii-chan." Juruka said and lay down on her bed and tucked on her blanket. Subaru was kinda pissed and looked away. Christa giggled, Juruka didn't notice that she already fell asleep. Subaru gone to the side and kissed her sister's forehead making a blush creep at his cheeks. They left the room and started walking towards the garden. The two sat on the bench checking out on the roses.

"Do you want to know what Juruka told me, Subaru?" she asked him and Subaru immediately nodded. Christa sighed and replied.

"She says that you're...charming." she said while smiling brightly. Subaru's eyes widened and looked away with a blush.

"Did she really said that?" Subaru asked. Christa smiled and nodded and hugged his son.

"If she ever loves you, don't hurt her okay." Christa said and Subaru slowly nodded. They decided to go back to the music room to discuss the girl's party.

"Ehh??? But she doesn't like girly stuff!" Ayato demanded looking at his brother's.

"Ok. So her cake...what would it be?" Reiji asked his brothers and Ayato looked annoyed.

"We should've asked her!" Ayato said and Karl chuckled. He stood up and went to his son's side.

"She's a simple girl. Anything you'll present, she'll love it... I can now see your sibling issues." He said. The brothers looked at each other and sighed.

"How about we'll help you. You didn't asked us for help, you know that." Beatrix said with a slight smirk.

"Mom, i'll buy her a gift." Shu said lazily while lying on the couch.

"Me too! I'll give Juru the best gift!" Ayato exclaimed.

"Nfufufu~ Ayato-chan, mine is gonna be better than yours." Laito said.

"Me and Teddy will give her whatever she wants." Kanato. Subaru just 'tsk' while Reiji was thinking of his gift.

"All of you are noisy." Subaru said, pissed off. Ayato glared at him and looked away.

~Boys' Thoughts~

Ayato: I'll give her something special that she'll love it more than 'their' gifts...

Laito: I'll give her the gift that she'll throw her other gifts away...

Kanato: She said she love stuff toys, nee Teddy.

Shu: She'll have something that she wouldn't let go even for one second.

Reiji: I'll give her something useful unlike what my 'nanimo naranai' brothers have in mind.

Subaru: I'll give her something she'll cherish forever.

~Mothers' Thoughts~

Cordelia: She'll marry one of my boys and be with him forever.

Beatrix: I hope she'll be happy...

Christa: She's such and adorable girl. I'll cherish her.

Karlheinz's P.O.V
My boys will surely pick up a fight about her. I can't hold my smirk watching my boys daydream. I'll just promise that she'll never experience what she experienced back at the Kurans.

******

A/N: HAHaha. HELLo again min'na san!!

HAHAha. Keep reading, voting guys!! Sankyuu min'na