Blood Lust 40

***the next morning***

Juruna's P.O.V

I woke up with the familiar albino guy by my side sleeping soundly. I moved his bangs that's covering his eyes and kissed his forehead... Then i stood up to make breakfast for these guyz... Or should i say dinner...I walked downstairs to the kitchen of the dorm and saw some people cooking... They all greeted me  and i smiled back...

"can i cook with you guys?" i asked and they all looked at each other... "please..." i insisted and the chef nodded.

"of course, princess..." he said and i smiled... Luckily i'm not that sleepy because of onii-chan... Guff~ change topic... I really woke up early to do the cookings this day for my brothers, and my friends...

**time skip**

2hrs and we're done cooking, i think we cooked for the whole nightclass... After that... I told them to just serve the food if ever anyone asks for it... They all nodded and i went to the lounge... I slumped off at the couch and laid...

"damn, i'm exhausted..." i mumbled to myself and doze off...

Shu's P.O.V

I groaned as i lazily got up from my bed and went down to the lounge.... I'm comfortable with the bed but i'm more comfortable with the couch.... I trailed down the stairs as i noticed that one familiar blonde lying on the couch... I teleported near her and sat on the floor beside. I stared at her and studied the figure of her face... Her perfect jawline, her pointed nose, her almond eyes that's need to be tampered with grey contacts, her lips that put any rose to shame, and her hair... Her hair is the one i love the most... I was very happy when she dyed it blonde, so that she xould have the same color of hair as mine... This girl... This girl is the girl whom i love the most... The girl of my life.. I love her, i love her too much that it's making me ache when i see her smile because of other guys. She may be weird, stupid, perverted (yeah i know that), insensitive (sometimes), foul mouthed, and spoiled. She's still the most wonderful girl i have ever seen.... She was moving until she blinked her eyes...

"mmm? Shu nii chan?" she said groggily and i flicked her nose. She chuckled at my movement, i held her hand making her look at me in confusion...

"come with me..." i said and teleported off with her... She was about to complain but stopped when we already got to somewhere.

"nii chan? Where are we?" she ask as she held my hand tighter. I tapped her head and looked around. "the music room?" she asked and i nodded.

"play with me my favourite sonata" i asked as i pointed at the violin.. She nodded and got it, while i played the piano....

^inserts: sonata in D major for two pianos -by- wolfgang amadeus mozart^

after a minute of playing juruna placed back the violin and smiled at me... But unexpectedly, i grabbed her and hugged her tight from her waist. She was shocked at first but then returned my hug by encircling her arms around my nape... I just then notice when i got a smell of her... Because of that my eyes immediately glowed and called her out.

"Juruna..." i growled lowly making her flinch as she broke from the hug... She looked at me nervously and i kept a poker face... "why are you covered in his scent?" i asked as she looked at me confused.,,

"what do you mean covered by his scent? And by whom?" she asked as she broke eye contact. I smirked at her reaction and held her chin... I leaned in closer and smelled her...

"don't fool me Juru..." i whispered. "i'm gonna take off his scent..." i said as i took her hand and licked it...

"onii chan" she whispered as licked her soft part and bit into it... She moaned, but held back by tapping her hand over her mouth...

"don't hold back." i said as i kissed the side of her lips...

"onii chan. Don't" she plead but i smiled knowing that she likes this herself...

"let me." i said and she kept silent. I started kissing her palm, the back of her hand... Her arms... Up to her shoulder and her neck. "Juruna" i moaned as i started licking her... I know she's holding back, so i stopped. I smirked at her and saw her nervous reaction... Gently, i leaned in closer and stopped as our lips were millimetres apart... "I love you" then i kissed her... She was shock from the movement, as i used one hand to encircle her waist and the other to encircle her arms around my nape...

"nii chan..." she mumbled, as she returned my kisses. I smiled and encircle my other around her having our bodies as one as close as it looks like... Our kiss was gentle, then it became passionate and so on... I was the one who broke away first...

"Love me, Juru..." i said and she smiled softly...

"Are you serious?" she asked as i held both of her hands... I hugged her and kissed her temple...

"Isn't it obvious?" i asked and she chuckled, then smacked my arm.

"Then court me, Shu nii..." she said and smiled...

"I will, and have Subaru court you also..." i said as i gritted my teeth... ,I looked at her with soft eyes and kissed her temple... "tell me, you did it, right?" i asked with my voice cracking... She hanged her head then nodded.

"How did you know?" she asked as she got teary eyed... I pat her head and chuckled.

"you're tampered with his scent..." i said. She looked disappointed and sad but i hugged her... "I'll do everything to win you, Runa..." I said and she nodded.

"If you say so..." she said and smiled softly...

"sleep with me..." o said and she looked at me with shock... I chuckled and pat her head. "i didn't mean it that way..." i said and dragged her to my room and laid down.

"nii chan" she mumbled as she snuggled close to me.

"aishteru, runa" i said amd geve her a short kiss at the lips... "go to sleep. Night..." she then nodded and we both fell into darkness