Blood Lust 5

**+3 days after***

Juruka's P.O.V
It's been 3 days since the last time i've drank Kaname's blood. I can't remember when was the last time i drank his. Now the taste is so foreign. I walk out of my room and head to Yuna-san. What could she be cooking? I'm totally hungry. I went down the stairs and head to the kitchen, seems like the Kiran family hasn't awaken yet. I saw Yuna-san cooking something, delicious. I hugged her from the back and kissed her cheeks.
"Ohayoo, Yuna-san! What are you cooking?" i asked her. She then turned towards me.

"Ohayoo, Juruka! Cooking your favourite, sweet and sour prawns. You like it?" she asked and i nodded. She leaned into my ear and whispered something. "Oh yeah, i'll make you takoyaki later for snack." she said. I immediately hugged her from the back and thank her.

"Arigatoo, Yuna-san! You're the best!" i said and left to the fridge. Gosh, i'm getting thirsty again. I took my favourite cold blood and drank all of it in one gulp. After that i went to my room and hugged my pillow.

'Yuna-san's gonna make me takoyaki! It's my most favourite food! Hihihi!' i thought to myself, then memories came back. Me and my family used to make takoyaki when i was younger. Oh how i missed those times. But it seems i can never turn it back the way it was. I sighed and think to myself when i heard her voice.

'Dear child, i want you to be prepared. I'll be guiding you. Don't fear, i'll always be by your side.' she said and i nodded. I don't even know who she is, what's her name. But i sense that i can trust her. I went down again to check if Yuna's done cooking. I love her cooking, it taste awesome. I walked down the living room when i heard laughing. Must be my so called family. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but i just can't help myself from listening to it.

"Yuki, do you love your brother?" Juri asked little Yuki. Oh no, it's like i've heard this question before. No, no! Tell me this isn't the question Kaa-sama is asking Yuki.

"Hai! Hai! DaisukI, Kaname-nii-sama!" she said. Oh no. I felt tears bulidong up from the side of my eyes. I just closed it to prevent them to fall.

"So it's looks like you two are gonna be engaged. Do you like it, Kaname?" Otoo-sama asked Nii-sama. Now i felt my cheeks are wet. Please, please Kana-nii. Don't, don't!

"Hai, Otoo-sama." he said. Then i heard laughter filled the room. I can't help it. I immediately ran upstairs to my room and cried. He said he loves me! He said that! But why'd he said that he'll marry Yuki! I hugged my pillow and cried then i fell asleep...

***time skip***

it's already 3 pm and i haven't ate a single spoon. Then i sat on the edge of my bed and held the necklace Senri gave me. 'it is really beautiful.' i thought. I haven't seen his mother yet. I wonder how she looks like. Then i heard footsteps nearing my room. I laid down my bed and pretend to be asleep. I heard the door open. 'Shit! Why didn't i locked it!' Then i felt my sister's presence near me. 'Great, she again.' i said. I felt weight on my bed and she turned me around to face her. Good think i closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep. Then i felt arms on my neck and started to grip on it. 'Shit is she trying to kill me!' i was choking and she had a smirk on her face.
"Dammit, Yuki! Let go of me!" i yelled but she didn't let go. I immediately cracked my window's glass and pointed it at her. She let go of me and she backed away. I put the glass at rest and turned back. When i felt a sting on my head. 'Great, now she's tugging on my hair.' i thought. "Yuki, what is your problem?!?!?!" i asked then she yelled still holding my hair.

"It's because i hate you! You don't deserve to be here! Claiming to be my sister, my parents daughter, to be a Kuran! I hate you!" she screamed. I'm not doing anything to her, nothing. I don't even claim myself to be a Kuran anymore. 'Ahh, let go!'

"Yuki please! Let go of my hair!" i plead but she wouldn't.

"It's good to see you in pain! That's better." she was hard as i rock that's why i don't have any other choice but to defend myself. I tug on her hair hardly and she winced in pain. 'i'm sorry i have to do this. You're just sinking yourself into insecurity, jealousy, and selfishness.' then i felt a powerful presence nearing us. 'Juri, Haruka.' i thought to myself. Then i saw shadows on the front door. 'okay, they're here.' Juri then ran toward us and held my hair, making me let go off Yuki's.

"How dare you hurt my daughter, monster! You should've been never born here. Your a disgrace!!!" she yelled why holding my hair. 'No Juruka, don't cry. They can't see that you're weak.' then she let go off me and started to kick me and punch me. I closed my eyes tightly as i felt every pain that was going on inside me. 'Kaa-sama why?' i said as i was seeing black spots surround me. Then o heard a faint voice.

"Juri that's enough. You've already given her a beating." i think it was Haruka's. He said and Juri stopped. Then i laid into the cold floor and passed out.