Blood Lust 24

Juruna's P.O.V

"Hey! Juruna! Wake up! Wake up!" i flinched as i felt someone tapping my cheek. I opened one of my eye and looked at the person. I saw a familiar albino haired guy and i smiled at him.

"Subaru-nii-chan, nandemo?" i asked as i stretched. I looked around me and to remember where at the limo, going to Cross Academy.

"Where already here." Nii-chan said and i nodded. I stretched my back and tap Haruna.

"Haru! Haru! Wake up, baby. We're already here." i said and she opened her eyes and flapped her wings. She landed on my shoulders and i kissed her head. I took my breath mints from my pocket and took some. "I'll feed you later after undoing our bags, ok." i said as she nodded. Rei-nii talked to the driver and said wait until we got our bags. I stepped outside car and stood next to Shu-nii. "This'll be a long day..." i said under my breath then sighed and Shu-nii pat my head. Then parked another limo behind us and the Mukamis stood outside the car and i ran towards my best friend. "Yahh! K-chan!" i yelled as i ran towards him. He slang his arm around and i smiled at him.

"Miss me already?" he asked while smirking. I flashed a look of disgust in his face and hit his head, hard. He winced in pain and shot a glare at me "Damn! What was that for?!" he asked as he rubbed his head.

"Don't flatter yourself, bakka!" i said as i slang my arm around his arm. "Not just because i called you, doesn't mean i miss you! Can't i call you to have someone who i can beat up!" i said then laughed.

"Keep you voices down, the both of you." Ki-chan said. I sighed then nodded.

"Geez, you and Rei-nii are like twins, man." i mumbled and Kou chuckled while Haruna nodded. Rei-nii and Ki-chan glared at us and we faked cough. Then we sense two presences nearing us. We're still outside the academy gates and we saw a girl running towards us. I hissed as i remember this familiar scent. "Kuran Yuki." i said and i backed away. My brothers and the Mukamis looked at me. They already knew the story of my past, also Haruna knew it too, and as i said her name they all hissed. Subaru-nii and Kou stood beside me as we heard a voice.

"Blood suckers! What the hell are you doing here?!" A silver haired guy appeared with icy lilac eyes I felt kinda offended and looked at him pointing his gun at us. 'It looks like an anti-vampire gun.' i thought. I then cleared my throat then focused.

"Please, put your gun down." i said as politely as possible. He didn't put it and place his finger on the trigger. "Please, we're transfer students." i said and he put it down. I then bowed and thanked him. "Thank you." i said and i heard Kou mumble something.

"He's like Subaru." Kou mumbled looking at Subaru-nii-chan. I hit his head, hard again, then my brother glared at him and the guy- whom i suppose is Kiryuu Zero, pointed his gun directly at Kou.

"That's rude, bakka! Nii-chan stop it. I'm very sorry, for my friend's attitude. He's just...immature." i said as i smiled at Zero. Kou glared at me then sighed. Zero placed his gun down when suddenly, a girl with brown hair and wine-red eyes, hit the back of his head. 'Yuki...' i thought as i looked at my old sister. 'She has grown up to be a fine woman.' I thought.

"Zero! What do you think you're doing?! Headmaster said there would be transfer students." he said scolding Zero. He then shift his gaze towards us and smile. "Hello! My name is Cross Yuki, and my friend here, Kiryuu Zero. We're both prefects of the academy. Welcome to Cross Academy!" she said brightly at us. I then bowed and was about to speak when Rei-nii placed his hand on my shoulder, asking me to stop. I then nodded and leave the explaining to him.

"Yes, thank you. Can you please lead us to the headmaster..." Rei-nii said and lead us to the headmaster. While we were walking i was talking with Haruna with Jadine slightly seen from my sling bag. Actually a bag merchandise of Kuroko no Basuke. I even brought my portable DvD and my animes, and also some of my manga. I couldn't leave it back at the house. I couldn't even survive a day without it.