Blood Lust 9

Karlheinz's P.O.V

I then gestured the maid to take care of Juruka first and the two left. I then shifted towards mu family as my face were now serious. "To my office, all of you." i said and one by one they followed. We entered the room and I started to cool down.

"Father, where did you found her?" Reiji asked me as he stood beside me. I've let out a deep sigh and replied leaning at my chair.

"That was the thing i was gonna say... I found her at the snow during my trip. A Level E was going to attack her, i came and helped. She's, she's a Purus vampire." I said and everyone was at shock.

"Then how come you took her in?" Reiji asked his father.

"That's the thing. She ran away due to her family not treating her like theirs. She said, no one remembers her being a part of their family. She was treated like a servant and worse." I explained as all of them were in rage, even Cordelia who started to have a liking at the girl.

"Who the hell are they???!!!" Shu demanded while opening his left eye

"Tell me, i'll kill all of them!!!" Subaru was enraged punching the wall making a smal crater to it

"Ore-sama will beat them up!!!" Ayato announced as he stood up and step forward.

"I'll give them a punishment for making her feel bad!!!" Reiji said as he sighed.

"Teddy and i will beat them and turn them to wax dolls! Nee~ Teddy?" Kanato said hugging his teddy tight.

"Why not just suck them dry?" Laito in a calmed tone as he released a deadly grin. My wives and i started chuckling at the boys' reaction letting out a confused look

"I'm thinking that all of you've already taken a liking on her?" i asked them making the boys flushed red. Shu closed his eyes, Subaru just 'tsk', Ayato looked down and started to play with his fingers, Reiji read his book, Kanato hugged his Teddy, and Laito looked away, and they were all blushing. My wives were smiling, even Cordelia. I think these years will be great. "Kuran, Kuran Juruka is her real name." i said as they all looked serious now.

"But i heard the Kurans were known for their kindness. Who would've thought they'd do that to their daughter." Ayato said as he looked at me. I sighed and looked outside my window. I then heard a knock at my door and told to come in.

"Karlheinz-sama, dinner's ready. Juruka-sama is already eating." she said as i nodded and she left. I looked at them and flashed a grateful smile.

"So i'd be hoping you'd take care of her, for me?" i said as all of them nodded.we walked out and and headed to the kitchen and saw that Juruka was already eating. 'She must be hungry from all that travel.' i thought. We all sat down and started eating.

"Nee~ Ju-chan, where did you get the necklace?" Laito asked as he was staring at the necklace. All of our gaze shifted at the necklace she was wearing and the curiosity got out of the rest of my sons.

"This one?" she pointed at necklace that was hanging around her neck. It was a crescent moon with black lining and red gems. "My cousin gave it to me on my 6th birthday." she said and they all looked worried at her. So, she has a cousin.

"You have a cousin?" Ayato asked.

"When was your birthday?" Laito next.

"Does he treat you alright then?" Kanato then. Juruka still hasn't answered cause they were all firing away. I chuckled at the view and they all looked at me.

"Yes i have a cousin and he treated me like a family... My birthday was 4 or 5 days ago." she said then took a spoon full of food and ate it. They all shrieked at what they heard.

"Your manners please." i said and they all looked down.

"So you just turned 6, five days ago?" Reiji asked and she nodded due to the food she was chewing.

"Then we should be celebrating!" Cordelia exclaimed and they all nodded. I chuckled and sighed. 'I think, this is a good change for us. Thank you, Juruka.' i thought. Juruka then sighed and smiled.

"Okay, tomorrow we already need to get done with it. I have to go somewhere on the day after tomorrow." i said and they all nodded. We continued to eat our dinner then after that we headed to the living room for some chat.

"So Ju-chan, what are your favorites?" Laito asked Juruka and she thought about it.

"I like reading books, i love music– classical music– guitar, piano, violin, and rock music, i love stuffed toys. My favorite food is takoyaki, snack is pocky stick." she said and 4 of my boys' face lit up. Okay, they're getting along. "I don't like pink and girly stuff that much. Sometimes i get mad easily and... I've got blood issues." she said as i looked at her seriously. 'Blood issues? Don't tell me she's sick?' i thought.

"What blood issues, Juruka?" i asked and she frowned. She hanged her head down and spoke.

"Usually, every full moon...i go...berserk." she said. I got lost in my thoughts. 'Isn't she a Purus? Purus get attacks rarely, but us Regius are mostly often.' i thought.

"Then the boys will lend you their blood." Cordelia said. I smiled at what she said and looked at them. Their eyes showed a hint of joy and bit of frightened. I chuckled and they nodded.