Blood Lust 51

Zero's P.O.V

Tch. I have no other idea where to take her. I went to their dorms, good thing there were no beasts there to welcome us. I brought her to her room and saw blondie waiting for us.

"Good thing you still taught of bringing her back..." he mocked with a smirk. i glared at him then laid her on her bed. "What exactly happened?" Now, he asked with a worried tone.

"None of your business..." I said then was about to go away when door suddenly burst open revealing the albino shit... Wait, i'm white haired, right??

A/N: No idiot. You're silver shit...

Geez, thanks author, for making me sound worse.

A/N: No problem... 😂😂 Y'know i love ya... 😂😂 😘😘

Yeah right. Going back, white shit came rampaging in... [A/N: sorry for Subaru fans out there. I was literally laughing while writing this. Subaru's my bias at DL by the way. Back to story...] He came in with a worried expression but anger in his eyes. He walked directly to Juruna and kneeled down beside her.

"What happened to you?" He said enough for us to hear. He kissed her lips then frowned. He looked around the room then glared at me. He walked towards me then punched me in the face. "What the fck did you do to her?!" He shouted at me with raging anger burning in his eyes. I smirked when i tasted the blood on my lips. When i recovered i stood up and looked at the sleeping figure of hers.

"Nothing for me to say..." I said,  making him madder. He walked towards me again then collared me. He looked at my neck then glared at me. Tch, if glares can kill, i'd probably be ashes right now... He was about to punch me again when he stopped himself.

"Fck you..." He whispered then walked back towards Juruna again. I noticed my neck at her full sized mirror that it was starting to bruise,  big time. The wound still hasn't healed yet and it stung. I looked back at Juruna to see her sleeping peacefully... Dang it...

Juruna's P.O.V

Aish!! The bright light hurts my eyes... This is freakin' annoying! I blinked my eyes to see clearly of to where I am. Walls are white and torches burning at the poles of it. It kinda looked like an arena, but a little bit smaller type of one, and it is has closed ceiling...

*ehem ehem*

I looked around to find where that faked cough is coming from. Then there, I noticed the stone thrones that was built perfectly along the temple. I assume it's a temple... In those twelve thrones that I counted were twelve unbelievably beautiful existence. More beautiful than we vampires do...

"Welcome my dear... We've meet again..." This girl. I mean, she looked like her early thirties... She's beautiful and wonderful with her brown hair that's freely flowing from her shoulder to her waist. She has this owl on her throne and an olive crown on her head. There it hit me...

"Pleasures all mine, milady..." I smiled at her when I greeted her back. She stood from her throne and walked towards me. She hugged me then broke and then chuckled.

"Gorgeous as always, girl..." I looked back and saw a breath taking image of a woman that's extremely beautiful. Okay, I'm getting insecure... She has this long blonde hair that reaches her lower waist with princes curls at the tip. Her lips has this thin figure and her skin is better than porcelain. She has this flower crown top and her dove back on her throne.

"Thank you..." I said, then blushed. I looked elsewhere to find the other ones that were in the same room of ours were really dashing with their white and gold clothing on. Then, this man stood up. With his intimidating and powerful aura, everyone stood silent and composed. I bowed my head to give respect when he pat my shoulder.

"Lift your head child. We have tons to talk about..." He said that then flashed a fatherly smile, making me nod. They went back to their thrones and sat.

"Zeus, we need to hurry. Time is running out of our hands..." He said while holding his trident in his hand. It may be calm, but it was full of pressure.

"I know, Poseidon..." Zeus said then heaved heavily. He looked at me then composed his self. "I wouldn't go to any understatement and go straight to the point..." He said then looked down to floor. "Look beneath you..." He said. I flashed a confused look o. My face when I looked down the floor. My feet were covered by fogs, smoke, or clouds? It was a figure of the earth in a plain form that fitted the floor.

"Why are some places dark?" I asked as I noticed the color of the other lands that were almost pure dark. I looked around to find answers. I got the answer from her. She has this diadem that's placed perfectly on her head with a scepter on her hand.

"We're losing time. Him and your uncle are almost dominating half of the world with Level Es. Many are dying and chaos are overflowing..." She said with a sad look on her face.

"You need to help us, please. Help the world that you live in along with the mortals that has nothing to do with the war..." She said, with a bow and arrow beside her.

"Child, many are dying. Many are losing hope. Many have forgotten about us... And so our powers are weakening. We have no strength to defeat them..." The Goddess Athena looked at me with pleading eyes. "We ask of you... Help us..." She said. Well, it's my duty to repair the bond between mortals and vampires. As the princess and future ruler of the vampiric world. I need to do this. To stop the killing. To stop the chaos. And to prevent the upcoming war... No, war has started even before I knew it. I looked at them and gave my assuring smile.

"It is an honor, Your Graces..." I said then flashed a small smile. "Even if I have to sacrifice my own breath just to protect the world, I am willing to..." I said then smiled. Athena stood up and walked towards me.

"Thank you, for making us proud." She whispered along with the hug. I hugged back and smiled. Everything I heard, is only for me to know. I wouldn't let them be involve with something tragic. This is my fight, this is our war. But only I shall sacrifice...