Blood Lust 39

A/N: This chapter is RATED SPG strict guidance from parents, elders, and adult are adviced...
There may be serious themes, language, violence, sexual, horror, or drugs, which is not suitable for young readers, and for those who are merely innocent...

Hahahahahaha bear with me for a while min'na :)

******

Subaru's P.O.V

I found her at her room with headphones on, laying at her bed, eyes closed...

"Juruna..." i said but she didn't look at me. I walked up to her and sat at the edge of her bed... "Hey, talk to me..." i pleased and she still stayed still... I took off her head phones and she glared at me...

"What do you want?" she asked seriously. I looked at her and she sat up...

"You know what i want..." i said lowly... She raised her brow and stood up...

"I don't know what you're talking about..." she said and was about to leave the room when i back hugged her...

"You know it, stupid..." i said and laid my head on her shoulders, sniffling her scent...

"I just said that i don't know it.." she said sounding worried and i chuckled...

"Stubborn as always..." i commented and she scoffed.

"Its your fault anyway..." she said and hold onto my arms thats hugging her...

"You forgive me?" i asked, but instead she made me face her and saw that her eyes are glowing bright red.

"Onii..." she was leaning to me and i pulled her closer, closer to my neck.. Hugging her... She sniffled my scent and smiled... "Onii chan, you smell so good." she said as she kept licking and kissing my neck...

"Anything for you, Juruna..." i said and kissed her hair. She laid me down the bed and started taking off my uniform.

"I want more from you, Onii..." she said seductively. Then there, she bit me hard... I cursed and she stopped. "Sorry" she said. I smiled and kissed the side of her lips...

"Continue..." i whispered and she smiled... She licked the side of my neck and bit again... She moaned while saying my name...

"Mmmmhhh.... Subaru..." she called me by my name, not with onii. That made me happy. "So good..." she said and i kissed her hand that's cupping my cheek. "Onii chan" she said as she stopped drinking from me and looked intently at my eyes... "Onii sama" she said and smiled... Her hair touching my face, her hands cupping my cheeks, her lips filled with my blood, and her eyes looking at me, filled with lust... "Onii sama" she said and leaned closer to me, brushing our lips.

"Juruna..." there i hovered her... She smiled at me then a kiss happened between us...

"Hahaha, sugoi, Onii sama..." she said... The wrapped her arms around my neck... I leaned closer to her neck and kissed it...

"May i?" i asked and she nodded.

"Go ahead..." she said.. I licked her, kissed her neck, then bit onto it... Her smell was so sweet... So nice... She tasted so good.

"Juruna... Sweet..." i said and she giggled...

"Bakka..." she whispered. I smiled at her and kissed her once more... She was kissing me, a kiss that was so gentle... Then she kissed my cheeks, my nose, my eyes... Every part of my face wasn't untouched by her soft lips... "Onii sama" she said... "I want you" She plead...