Blood Lust 32

I continued to walk around the school when i was thinking of something. 'Zero is kinda cute.' i thought as i smirked. I'm now walking towards the moon dorms to get somethings. As i was walking i bumped into someone, cause of me walking with my head low. I helped her the person stood as i offered a hand.

"Are you alright? I'm terribly sorry. It was obviously my fault." i said as i looked at her. I felt some tingling sensation in my chest when i figured out who is it. A familiar girl with mahogany-brown and wine-red eyes. She looked shock as she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Juruna-senpai!" she said as i chuckled looking at her.

"No need to be. Crossover is going to start in a few minutes. I bet some of the fans would be getting wild over. Take care, Yuki!" i said as i walked away feeling a tight pain in my chest. 'So i'm still affected. I'm really a kid, i never grew up...' i thought as i went to my room and get my things, after a few minutes, everyone was already lined up at the inner gates of the dorm and i stood there silently.

"You ok, K-neko-chan?" i looked at Kou who asked me and i smiled.

"Of course i am. Why wouldn't i be? Maybe a slight feeling of dizziness, that's all. I'm perfectly fine." i said as i faked a smile. Kou then took me too close to him and my mood switched.

"Lighten up a bit! Just because shiroi-chan is not with you, you're acting strange." he said while he pout. I punched his arm and went to walk at the centre of my brothers. Kou being his usual annoying self, he went to me and walked beside me.

"What is is, ass butt?" i asked with a smirk and faced the gates.

"Ayato, remember our bet. The four of us at K-neko-chan, you for yourself." he said with a slight grin and i laughed. Then on the gates opened widely as a bunch of fans scream the night class' names. I chuckled to myself remembering the past days of out old school. 'This was really like the old one, but Cross is a bit more secured.' i thought as we walked out the gates. Then i heard more screams.

"Kyaa! It's the night class! Idol-senpai! Wild-senpai!" i just chuckled hearing the fans squeals. I looked at Kou and whispered something.

"At least the students here have some prefects, unlike our old school..." i said then fist bumped with him. I then heard some murmurs between the students and they stared at shock. Then i heard one of them scream.

"OH MY GHAD!!! IT'S JURUKOU!!! JURUNA-SENPAI!!! KOU-SENPAI!!!" one of the, screamed and i smiled at them while Hanabusa was weeping of where his fans went.

"HER BROTHERS ARE ALSO HERE!!! I TOTALLY SHIP SUBARU AND JURUNA-SENPAI!! OR MAYBE SHE AND HER BROTHERS!!!!" they started shouting and i laughed mentally. My brothers were really pissed off, well except for Ayato and Laito, who i guess is enjoying the attention. Subaru-nii was trying to conceal his blush, though he did succeed, he's still so pissed off. Good thing there's Yuma to calm him down. Hanabusa then walked over to us and he looked confused.

"I SO LOVE SIBLING-CEST!!!" one of them said and i concealed my laughter.

"Why are they shouting out loud your name?" ha asked and i shrugged.

"Maybe i'll tell you later..." i said and the prefects were having a hard time dealing with these fan girls.

"Oh my god! I ship Hanabusa and Juruna!!!" one of the fans said and Hanabusa's faced turned flushed red.

"No!!! I SHIP HER AND SHIKI-SENPAI!!!" they all shouted who they want to ship with me and i mentally faced palmed. Shiki was so quiet, that i don't know what he's thinking.

"She's better off with Ichijou-senpai!!!" They said and i looked at Taku and saw him blushing. I invisibly grinned and looked forward.

"She's better with Kain-senpai!" they said.

"She and Kou is totally meant to be from the start!" they said and Kou smirked in satisfaction.

"Kou stop your daydreams...Manager said to treat our fans with love and care." i said to him and he nodded, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh my gawd!!! JuruKou is the best in the universe!!!" they said and i smiled at them. Deep inside i was totally embarrassed. I can't disagree with this cause of what manager said.

"I love your songs Juruna-senpai, Kou-senpai!!!" they said and i smiled at them mouthing a 'thank you'.

"Hey. How about Juruna and Kaname-senpai?! That totally rocks!!" one of them said and i kept a fake smile. 'Never in my wildest dreams would i ever dream to be 'his' again.' i thought as i looked away. I then looked up amd saw that Yuki was keeping a hurt and hatred expression within her eyes. 'It's the same thing she showed the day she tried to...you know.' i remembered. She then immediately looked away after noticing that i was staring at her. I then saw Zero and i smiled at him and waved mouthing a 'hey'. He smiled invisibly then went back to keeping the fans away from the night class. O then sighed and we continued to walk to our classrooms.