Announcement (Her Side)

Blackpink's Dorm

Tuesday

Third person POV.

It's a bright and peaceful  morning at blackpink's crib. All the members have woken up. Well, except for Lisa. She's still snuggling in her blanket hugging her stuffed unicorn. Then, suddenly there's someone sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yahh Lalisa! Wake up! This marks 7 times I came in here just to get your lazy ass up!"

"Just 5 minutes Chaeng ah...." Lisa murmured to Rosé.

Rosé pulled out her annoyed face gets up from the bed and walked towards the window which was only few steps away from her bed.

She pulled the curtains forcefully letting bright rays of sunshine  brighten their room. Yes. Lisa and Rosé are roommates.

Rosé turns towards Lisa with both hands placed on hips, "Rise and shine Thai princess! Today's a big day! Our music video will be released in a couple hours and don't ever think I'll let you watch it with us if you don't get up right now!" Rose said sarcastically while pulling Lisa's blanket from her body.

When the blanket is pulled off from her, Lisa immediately covered her eyes with the stuffed unicorn in her arms and complaint, "Ahh Chaeng-ah close the curtains my eyes hurt" she said cutely.

Rosé shakes Lisa forcefully continuously telling her to get up.

"Aish this girl! Fine I'm up!" Lisa sat up immediately and glared at the black-haired chipmunk in front of her.

Rosé giggled and pointed at her hair, "Lisa yahh, you look like a lion".

"Stop it. I want to shower" Lisa ignored Rosè's insult and walked immediately to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long Lisa yahh you need to get your extensions done before going to YG entertainment! All of us need to go for salon after this." Rosé shouted so that Lisa hears from the bathroom.

"Arasseoyo!" Lisa responded.

Rosè walks out to the kitchen. Jennie and Jisoo is already at the dining table having their breakfast.

"Where's Lisa? Is she up already?" Jennie asked before sipping down her favourite milk.

"In the shower." Rosé said.

"That kid needs to be punished. We're often late because of her. I don't want to get scolded by the stylist again today." Jisoo complaint while swinging her fork around.

Rosè just laugh it off.

"How's the pancakes unnie? Was it good?" Rosé asked both of them.

"It's fine Rosé-ah. Good job." Jennie replied.

"It's plain. But thank God for the chocolate syrup." Jisoo said as she stuffed another bite of pancake drowned in chocolate syrup into her mouth.

Rosé pout her mouth and looks down to her pancakes.

"I'm just kidding Pasta-yah. Yours was almost perfect, Jennie can help you. Imagine if Lisa made it. I'd rather starve." Jisoo giggled as she pictured Lisa making burnt pancakes and set the kitchen on fire.