A Trip Together I

Wednesday

KTX, Train Station in Seoul

9.00 pm

Taehyung was waiting for Lisa at the train station.

He wore a black and white striped t shirt underneath a black bomber, a black long pants, a black mask and beanie paired with black Puma. Basically, all black. Not to forget, he also brought his camera for the trip.

He took out his smartphone and texted her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung:
Jagi, I'm here. At the entrance. I'll be waiting for you~~ 😘

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

(In korean Jagi = honey 😻)

He smiled to himself after he sent the text to her.

He walked towards a near bench and sat on it while waiting. Then, his smartphone beeped.

It's Lisa!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lisa 💜:
Hehe what's with the jagi thingy it feels weird 😝 Btw, I'm almost there oppa. I'll be there soon!

T

aehyung:
Okay, Lisa 💕

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

He replied and waited.

5 minutes later...

Taehyung was playing games in his phone while waiting for her.

"OPPA!"

Lisa startled Taehyung and he almost dropped his phone to the ground.

"Oh my God Lisa! You scared me haha" Taehyung said as he rubbed his chest out of shock.

"Mianhe Oppa. You look so lonely from afar so I decided to surprise you." she grinned to him.

"Well thank you for that, I almost had a heart attack." he added.

Lisa was wearing a large black barbwire lace up hoodie by Nonagon and a light blue denim jeans paired with a black Chuck Taylor's. She had her hair tied up in a half-bun and brought her own camera as well.

"So oppa, what time are we departing again?" she asked.

"Oh wait." he took out the train ticket from the pocket of his bomber.