Special Day

10 pm

Couple House

Third Person POV

Lisa opened the gift that Taehyung gave her.

She was shock of what was inside.

"It's.... "

"A school uniform?!" Lisa held them out of the box and displayed in right in front of her to get a better look.

There's a white short-sleeved button up shirt, mid-thigh length red and grey pleated skirt and a cute black necktie.

Taehyung just smiled upon her action with his head rested on the sofa.

"I've always wanted a Korean school uniform! Oppa, where did you get this?" she asked him and still holding up the uniform against her body.

"That doesn't matter. I've always wanted to give you this since you said that you wanted to wear school uniforms." Taehyung replied her with a wide smile on his face.

"Oppa jinjja gomawo. I really appreciate it." Lisa thanked him.

"I have mine too!" He took out a paper bag from where he hid her gift earlier.

"Tadaa!" He revealed his uniform.

It's a large long-sleeved button up, a grey pants and a red-black striped neck tie.

"Uuu we could be the school couple." Lisa giggled.

"Let's try it on then! I'm taking you somewhere tonight." he said to her while gesturing towards her uniform.

"Where are we going oppa? It's quite late." Lisa was confused while looking at the clock on the wall. It's 10:15pm.

"Don't worry. It's just near the neighbourhood. Now go change!" he said to calm her and shoo her into the bedroom.

"I'll go change in the other bathroom so don't worry." he said as he was closing the bedroom door for her to change.

"Okay oppa." Lisa told him.

Few minutes later...

Taehyung finished first. He came out looking so fine.

Guess she's not finished yet, he thought while making his way to the couch

"Ahh this is nice!" he said as he landed on the sofa.