BTS Concert II

BTS Wings Closure Concert

Third Person POV

Lisa changed her outfit and came out to the arena a few minutes after.

She wore Marvel Elbow Cut Knit Top by SJYP tucked into black denim shorts and a black bucket hat.

She was about to walk towards the door, heading back to her seat earlier until,

"Lisa yah!" her manager called her.

"This is your new seat. Come with me to another entrance." her manager showed her a ticket.

Considering Lisa's protection as priority, her manager and the WGM staff decided to get a new seat for Lisa just in case the proposal will cause unwanted things to happen.

It reads '1st Floor Box 17'.

"Ne unnie. Let's go!" she said to her.

They walked to the end of the hallway and came across another entrance which was the nearest to her new seat.

They entered the arena again.

Wow, this seat is very much closer to the main stage!

Both of them heading towards their seat without being recognized by the fans.

Luckily, no one notice them.

After she was seated, another performance started minutes later.

Lisa cheered for BTS and waved her Bangtan Bomb excitedly at their appearance.

She became a total Army fangirl the whole night.

At the end of the concert...

The concert almost came to it's end.

It was an emotional moment for both BTS members and the Armys.

Each of them gave a small farewell speech to their album Wings, as they were ending the promotion.

All of them cried because the Armys have been very supportive for them and made them achieve milestones with their album.

When it was Taehyung's turn to give the farewell, Lisa immediately gave all her attention to him.

Taehyung shed tears during his speech, making Lisa wanted to shed some of hers.