First Night

11:30 pm

After the date at Sangdo Sulbing..

The couple returned to their house after celebrating their 2-monthsary together.

Taehyung jump straight onto the couch.

"Ahhh this feels good!" he stretched and hugged a pillow tightly.

"Oppa, I'm going to have my shower first. Is it okay if we watch one episode of WGM later?" Lisa asked as she enter the living room.

"Sure Lisa. Go shower first. I'll wait." Taehyung replied with a warm smile.

"Ne oppa!" she answered excitedly.

"Oh and.. " he said suddenly as Lisa was about to get into the bedroom.

"Namjoon and Jin hyung bought pajamas for both of us if I'm not mistaken." he rose from the couch and went to the corner where piles of housewarming gifts were put.

"Oh yeah almost forgot about that. Where is it?" Lisa let go of the doorknob and approached Taehyung who was searching for the gift.

"Here it is!" he took out a large red paper bag.

Both of them sat on the fur carpet on the floor.

Taehyung open the paper bag and found two yellow gift box.

"Oh wow!" Lisa was startled.

"I think this is yours." Taehyung gave one box to Lisa with her name written on the card on it.

"And here's mine." he took out the last gift box in the bag.

He reached for the card on the box. He opened them and read it.

To : Tae

I don't know what to give, this is Jin's idea.

-Monnie hyung-

Here's a couple jammys for both of ya~ Don't get dirty or I'll slap you!

-Super handsome Jin-

"Don't mind that Lisa, Jin hyung was just joking." Taehyung got nervous after what Jin wrote for him.

"I understand Oppa." Lisa giggled like a kid after seeing him nervous.

"I'll read mine now!" she added.

To : Lisa!

Both of us got you a nice sleepwear. You're welcome, Lisa yah~

-Oppa Joon-

Uri sweet daughter-in-law! Here's a comfy pajama for you both, please wear it on the show! Kamsahamnida! Chu~

-Worldwide Handsome Jin Oppa-

Lisa giggled as she read the card.

"Jin oppa is funny!" she said to Taehyung.

"Did he said chu~ at the end?!" he took the card from Lisa immediately and looked closely at the card.