Jungkook's Birthday

September 1, 2017

Friday

9am

BTS 's Dorm

Taehyung POV

"You guys ready?" Namjoon asked all of us.

"Yes!" we nodded and replied in a soft tone.

Namjoon opened the door to the bedroom and all of us rushed in like a bunch of hungry zombies.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!"

Jungkook got up immediately from his sleep upon hearing us shouting in his bedroom.

Hoseok and Jin hyung jumped excitedly on his bed while singing the birthday song.

Jimin helped put on the birthday hat for Jungkook and Namjoon hyung was holding a cake in the white frosting, decorated with rainbow sprinkles and candles with the number 21 on it.

Meanwhile, Yoongi hyung and myself played with the confetti as soon as we entered.

Happy birthday to Jungkookie~~ !
Happy birthday to youuuuu ~~~!

He's still sleepy and his hair was messy.

But we knew he's happy from the surprise by seeing the wide smile carved on his face.

"Blow the candles Kookie yahh!" I said to him.

"Make a wish kid." Namjoon added.

"Okay." he replied. He closed his eyes for a mere second and blew the candles.

"Yahh congratulations on turning 21!" Jin hyung pat his head and messed his hair. Hoseok and Yoongi hyung did the same.

"Let's taste the cake. Someone made this specially for you." Namjoon informed as he was about to step out of the room.

"Put on a shirt. We have a guest outside." Jimin tilted his head towards the door and left the bedroom.

The rest got out of the bedroom leaving me and Jungkook.

"Here's your hoodie. And remember. Behave." I reminded him before he got out from the bedroom.

His face obviously shows thousands of questions as we didn't mention who the guest was.

"Hyung, who is it?" Jungkook asked me as he finished putting on the white hoodie I gave earlier.

"Come on! She's waiting." I put my arm around his shoulder and dragged him out.

"She?" Jungkook asked.

As we arrived at the dining room, I can see the owner of a slender figure walking bout the room helping Jin hyung placing plates of food on the table.

"Ohh Kookie! Good morning and happy birthday to you!" Lisa greeted him happily with the beautiful wide smile she owns.

Jungkook of course, he was more surprised at Lisa's presence in our dorm than the birthday surprise earlier.

"Have a seat birthday boy!" Lisa gestured towards the chair in front of him.