Taelice Last Day IV

"The best things in life are the people you love, the places you've seen, and the memories you've made along the way."

-Anonymous-

10pm
The Couple House

Lisa and Taehyung arrived at their house after an hour drive. It was raining heavily during the ride but luckily the rain has resided.

They turned on all lights as soon as they entered. As they were making their way to the couch, they spot something on the coffee table.

"Oh what's that? It wasn't there before right?" Lisa asked Taehyung who was behind her and pointed towards the book-like thing on the table.

"The staff probably put it here when we're out." she said.

"Let's take a look." he said to her. Lisa approaches the table and look closely.

"Wedding.... album?" Lisa read the cover of the album.

"It's a picture album of our wedding. It's from the photoshoot I guess. And there's two of them." Lisa said as she took it.

"I think one's for you and another one for me." Taehyung said.

"Let's look at it shall we?" he added and Lisa nodded.

Both of them sat on the couch, tired from the long night out. Lisa held one of the album and opened it.

Both of them were enjoying themselves as they flipped through the album looking at each picture one by one. They laughed even harder when it was their picture with the rest of BTS members whom were making funny faces and actions.

After going through the album, they finally finished.

"That was fun. The day itself was even more fun." Taehyung exclaimed after Lisa placed the album back on the coffee table.

Lisa rested her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oppa... " Lisa voiced out.

"Yea?" he replied.

"I don't want to leave this house. Too much happened here." she expressed.

"You're not alone Lisa yah. I'm feeling the same way.... but there's nothing we can do." he said to her.

Her eyes were getting teary.

"I'll make something to drink first okay? How about green tea?" Lisa asked as she stood up from the couch. She wanted to distract herself before her eyes begins the waterworks.

"Sure." he answered.

Lisa smiled and made her way to the kitchen.

Taehyung laid down on the couch as he watches Lisa.

Lisa turned her back from Taehyung and started making tea. She took the teabags and put one each in the mugs. Then she proceed to the water heater at the corner of the kitchen counter and pour the hot water into the mug.

Along the process, Taehyung was watching her intensely from the couch. His eyes followed everywhere she goes in the kitchen.

...

Taehyung Black Room Interview

MC:
We noticed when both of you were in the couple house, you were staring at her intensely when she's gone to make a drink. What were you thinking of, Taehyung-ssi?