First Meeting I

Taehyung POV

It's 10.30 pm and I'm on my way for my first meeting with Her. My manager informed that the first meeting will be held at a cinema near the MBC Headquarters at Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. It's almost an hour drive from our dorm in Neonhyun-dong so I had to depart early.

Fuck this is really nerve-wrecking! I'm super nervous I can sweat bullets. Chill bruh chill! Remember Taehyung ah, first impression is important!

The car was installed with cameras by the staff earlier, so I decided to film myself with it.

"We're almost there." manager hyung said to me.

"O- okay" I replied and turn my gaze to the camera infront.

"So... I'm almost there to meet her. To be honest, I'm really nervous. Ahh... Who's it going to be?" I said to the camera while looking out the window.

We passed by buildings and the street lights shines the road. I spot MBC building, that means we're almost there.

Few minutes later..

The driver pulled up in front of a huge building which seems to be a mall.

"We're here Taehyung ah. Do your best." manager hyungnim said to be while holding up his fist.

"Gomawo hyungnim" I responded giving him a smile.

I grabbed my favourite black leather Gucci backpack and put them on my shoulder. I wore simple clothes. Red sweater, ripped black pants, a black beret and a pair of black boots.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I entered the building. It's empty but the lights and air conditioner was still functioning. Not to mention the shops also has not been closed. Probably because of the filming, so they had to clear the mall.

Manager hyung told me that the cinema is on the 3rd level. So I rode the escalator to the 3rd floor.

I arrived at the cinema and was greeted by a staff.

"Your ticket please sir." he asked while handing out his hands.

"Oh okay. Here." I gave him the ticket from the back of my pocket. The ticket that they gave me together with the mission card.

"Thank you. Hall 5 is at the end." he thanked and gestured towards the hallway of the cinema.

I walked down the hallway and reached Hall 5. I opened the door and it was fairly dark inside. The hall was only shone by the screen in the front, playing upcoming movie trailers.