Off-Cam 1

Third Person POV

Blackpink's Dorm
2:15 am

Lisa arrived at her dorm.

She key-in the passcode to their dorm and entered.

Their dorm was fairly dark at 2 and the only light open was the one in the kitchen.

I guess everyone's asleep, she thought as she walk past their living room.

She walked straight into her room and Rosé's.

She peeked slowly at their door to see if Rosé's asleep so she won't make much noise.

Alright, coast is clear.

She switched on the table lights since Rosé wore an eye mask to sleep.

After placing her stuff lazily on the table, she took off her makeup and extensions, and went for a night shower.

After showering, she put on a cute white pajamas with unicorn pattern on it.

Later, she jumped onto her bed and got ready for sleep.

She saw Taehyung's purple blanket on her bag and took it with her.

Her stuffed unicorn on the bed was put away and hugged the Rillakuma plush that he bought for her previously.

I could smell his perfume on this, she thought to herself while hugging the plush tightly.

Suddenly, her phone beeped notifying her a message just came.

Who's this in the middle of the night...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Taehyung on his way back to the dorm.

Taehyung was still on his way to Neonhyun-dong which will take him another hour to get there.

Ahhh what a night!

I can't believe it! Lisa is my wife!

I never thought this will happen to me! But it really does!

I'm the luckiest man right now! Is this heaven?! Am I dreamin?!

*pinching himself on his cheek*

OUCH! That hurts... Okay I'm not dreaming.

But.. I'm a little worried. How am I going to tell Jungkook about this. I know he's a fanboy, but what if he really did fell for Lisa the first moment he laid his eyes on her?

Aishh Lisa, why are you so attractive? Every guys that have laid their eyes on you, you'll be their center of attraction.

Taehyung sighed upon his thoughts.

He shook his head trying to brush off his worries. Then, he rested his head back on his seat.

I wonder if she still up?

Maybe I should text her.

Taehyung reached for his phone beside him.