First Meal II

In a pojangmacha at the alley of Hongdae

1.30 am

Both Lisa and Taehyung were still enjoying their late night snack like they have been starve for a week.

"Lisa." he called her.

"Hm?" Lisa lifted up her head to look at him.

"Is it okay for you to eat this much? Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" Taehyung asked her.

"Well, I do have a dance practice tomorrow. In the afternoon. Why?" Lisa answered, shoving another snack in her mouth.

"Well, I thought you should.. you know, eat less. Since you guys are promoting As If It's Your Last I assume?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Well I should.... But the thing is...... I don't know why... Even if I eat a lot, I don't gain weight that easily. One thing you should know about me, I love to dance whenever I had the chance. So, I can get rid of the calories immediately by dancing." she explained to him.

"I understand." he nodded with a warm smile plastered on his face.

Not long after, no more words came out from both sides. Both chomp on their snacks quietly.

Wrong question Taehyung-ah how could you be so careless!, he thought after he realized that the question may offends her.

"Umm let's change topic!" he said as he clears his throat.

"Yeahh I agree." she replied as she took a glass of water to drink it.

Lisa drank in one gulp and place the empty glass carefully on the table.

"So..... since we'll be living together...", Taehyung spoke.

Lisa turns red immediately.

"...do you have any ideas on what kind of house you'd like?" he continued with a shy tone.

"Uhh... I dont have anything specific. But, I want a house that's cozy. A room with a  makeup table. And all things white!!" she said to him, her face shows excitement.

"You said nothing specific." he giggled seeing her all excited talking about their future couple house.

"Sorry.." she said as she clasped both her hands together.

"What about you Oppa? What kinda house do you want?" she asked him, eager to know his opinion.

"Hmm.. I personally want a house with a garden. I'd love a calm, peaceful environment." he said as he imagine his ideal house.