The Photoshoot I

A month has passed after Jungkook's birthday celebration,  and that's how long Lisa and Taehyung haven't met each other.

Both were busy. Lisa has recently finished with their activity promotion in Japan meanwhile Taehyung just started his.

The BTS members just had a comeback and was currently promoting their new album, Love Yourself: Her.

At the end of September..

Photoshoot Studio in Seoul

10 am

Lisa POV

The wind blew gracefully, it brushes against my skin softly.

The smell of the wet road after rain rised in the air plus the sight of falling leaves from trees along the street made me questioned to myself, "What did I do to deserve these wonderful nature around me?".

I'm sitting outside the studio, waiting for my love to arrive. The bench I'm sitting on, it's still damp from the rain. But not too damp to stain my dress.

It's autumn and I'm wearing a blue-striped mini dress and a white shirt with large sleeves underneath it. I wanted to wear heels, but I prefer my comfy off white Nike Force sneaker.

6 minutes passed and I'm still waiting for Tae Oppa.

God, I miss him so much. A month was too long, we've never been apart for such a long time.

That's why I tried to dress prettily today.

I can see some people across the street taking photos of me. I gave them a wave and a finger heart.

Some were shouting to me, they said "Taelice jjang!", "I love both of you together!", When are you going to kiss?" and I blushed immediately after hearing the last question.