Sweet Revenge

Lisa POV

I ran right after we waved goodbye to Jimin oppa but Tae oppa caught me immediately.

He hugged from the back and had his arms wrapped my torso.

"Ahh Oppa! What are you doing??!" I asked as I struggled to free myself.

"This is for the garlic wrap you made for me earlier!" he looked at my face and carried me in a bridal-style way.

He carried me passed the living room and into our bedroom.

We're in the bedroom and Taehyung Oppa placed me on the bed. I was lying on the bed horizontally with the pillows on my left.

I was feeling nervous, wondering what he'll do next...

Without any words, he was on top of me with both of his arms stretched against the bed.

Both of us were looking at each other's eyes, staring as if it's our last day together.

He moved his gaze away from my eyes and trailed them around my face. I was curious to whatever he was thinking.

His eyes wondered from my slightly exposed forehead, down to my eyes, my cheeks, nose and on my lips.

Omo omo what is Oppa doing? What am I supposed to do? Should I run?

My heart was beating very fast as if it want to jump out of my chest and kill me.

I grabbed the purple blanket on my left and covered half of my face from the nose below.

He smirked and removed the blanket slowly.

He inches closer but his eyes was still glued on mine.

"Oppa? What-"

"Shh.. Stay still.. " he whispered.

He was so close I can feel his warm breath against my face.

His face expression was something else. I have never seen it before... It's HOT!

 It's HOT!

Then his gaze fell down onto my lips.

I closed my eyes tight. Not wanting to see what's happening soon.

Little that I know, I felt his lips..

.......on the tip of my nose.

I opened my eyes then and saw him smiling cheekily at me.

"That's my revenge. So next time, I'll do even more than this", his cheeky smile turned into a smirk.