Meeting the Family II

All of them entered right after Jimin did. They sang the wedding march during the entrance.

Lisa and Taehyung was startled by their presence but they changed their expression after they found who they were.

The room was only lit by lights of the candle.

They were all smiling at each other.

Lisa had her hand on her chest and a big smile on her face, she was touched by the surprise. She turned to look at Taehyung beside her, but he was already looking at her.

Both of them smiled lovingly to each other.

After they finished singing the wedding march, Yoongi turned on the lights.

Now they could see each other better.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim! Nice to meet you again!" Lisa bowed to each one of them.

"Nice to meet you too Lisa yah" Jin told her.

"Blow the candles!" Jimin said to both of them.

Taehyung and Lisa stepped forward and blew the candles.

"How do you guys know we're here?" Taehyung asked them.

"Jin gave a call to the director, Taehyung ah. It's because of that kid." he pointed at Jungkook who was standing at the very end on the right.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was in awe. His eyes and mouth were wide open. He didn't even blink. He was...

JUNGSHOOK.

Taehyung knew where his eyes fell to. He was staring at Lisa..

What a creep, Taehyung thought.

"Kookie yah. You're not going to introduce yourself?" Jin nudged him, bringing him back to reality.

"I- I- I'm Jungkook. We- we haven't met yet. Nice to meet you Lisa-ssi" he stuttered and bowed immediately.

"Nice to meet you too. Just call me Lisa. We're the same age anyway." she said to him and smiled.

She's sweet... and insanely gorgeous , Jungkook thought after she smiled at him.

Jungkook drowned in his thoughts again and the others noticed that.

The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward.

Namjoon nudged Yoongi so that he introduce himself.

"I'm Suga. You can call me Suga..or Yoongi. It's good to see you." he said to Lisa.

"Good to see you too, Yoongi sunbaenim." she bowed and smiled to him.

Jungkook was right. She does look pretty, Yoongi thought.

"So what did you guys up to just now?" Namjoon asked both of them.

"Oh. We arrived not long ago. We just finished warming up. Right, Lisa?" Taehyung turned his gaze towards Lisa.

"Yes we did." she answered immediately.

"Jimin-ah. Now I understand why you want to dance with her so much. She doesn't tire and insanely good at dancing." he said to Jimin.