The Start of an Ending III

Sunday (21/10/2017)
5pm
Hotel in Taipei

BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR was held for 2 days in Taipei and it was a day off after the tour for the boys.

They returned to the hotel after walking around in the city, shopping for souvenirs and also food. They need to pack before their 9pm flight back to Korea.

Taehyung entered his room and stumbled upon his manager.

"Ohh hyung! What's the camera for?" Taehyung asked because he spotted his manager at the corner of his room holding up a camera and filmed him.

His manager didn't say a word and pointed at a pink envelope rested on Taehyung's bed.

"What is that?" he marched towards the bed and picked up the envelope.

"We Got Married mission card." he said as he read the words on the envelope.

"You're working for WGM now hyung? Hahaha" he laughed at his own joke.

"That's weird. It's pink. I wondered what kind of mission it is." he exclaimed as he opened the envelope.

"Final mission??" he looked at his manager with one of his eyebrows raised showing that he is super curious.

"It can't be.. Are guys kidding?" he said again but his manager just shrugged his shoulder from behind the camera.

------------------------------------------------------

To: Kim Taehyung

< FINAL MISSION >

Taelice final mission :
Present each other with the happiest day!

Date: 23 October 2017
Venue: Decided by couple
Time: Decides by couple

Goodluck!

from
MBC We Got Married Family

------------------------------------------------------

"Present each other with the happiest day.. " he read the final mission. From the tone of his voice, his manager knew it sounded heartbroken.

"But why hyung? Why so sudden?" he asked his manager, hoping for answers from his hyung that he trusted.

"You can ask Bang PD why. He knows." his manager answered.

"Arasseo hyung." Taehyung sighed.

"Taetae! What you're up to?" Jimin shouted as he skipped happily towards Taehyung's bedroom.

Taehyung turned his sight towards the door and saw Jimin came in.

"What's that? Why is hyung filming you?" he asked in curiosity.

Taehyung gave a half smile and his gaze fell on the card again.

"Final mission? For what? We Got Married?!" Jimin looked over Taehyung's shoulder.

"So next week will be the last day for you and Lisa?" Jimin asked for confirmation.

"That looks like it.." Taehyung answered in a weak tone and gave another smile which seems like a forced smile.

Seeing Taehyung trying to hide his emotions from him, Jimin decided to become an attentive friend to Taehyung and be with him for a while.

Jimin sat beside him and patted Taehyung on his back.

"Well.. I hope for the best on that day. Some things don't last forever you know. Do what you have to do for her, let it be a beautiful farewell for both of you and also a lasting moment that you'll remeber for the rest of your life." Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Thanks bro." Taehyung thanked him and gave a bro hug.

"Now, let's pack. We're heading to the airport in an hour." Jimin informed.

"Yeahh I forgot about that." Taehyung said and put back to the mission card into the envelope. He kept the envelope into his hand-carry bag.

"Let's have a nice coffee after packing if there's time." Jimin suggested as he was about to exit Taehyung's bedroom.

"Sure." Taehyung replied and put up his usual boxy smile.

Black Room Interview:

MC:
Taehyung-ssi.. How was your feeling when you received the final mission for your last episode of We Got Married?

Taehyung:
Obviously, I was sad. I didn't expect this to arrive sooner than I thought they were. I mean I never thought of it actually. It's funny because when I remembered the first day Bang PD announced that I was selected to join the cast for WGM Season 5, I kept repeating to myself that this is only my work as an idol and I should be doing a good job on it. But actually... most of the times when I'm with her, I forgot all that and I was happy. I mean... being in this relationship.
*smiles shyly*

MC:
So what was the reason that your CEO told you after you received the final mission?

Taehyung:
The reason is obvious. I kept myself updated about our success after the comeback and we were quite shocked after Bang PD told us that they were receiving many calls from the States. That was a sudden news to us and I understand that he wanted us to embark to a wider stage out there. To be honest, I was worried that the show had to end due to this matter. It turns out... it is. So, for this final mission I want to give my all to make Lisa the happiest girl on Earth!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Thank you for reading!

Please vote, comment and share!

🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜🐯💜