Taelice Last Day III

"The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you."

-Anonymous-

An alley in Hongdae
9pm

The second destination before completing the episode is an alley in Hongdae.

The place where both of them created one of those important unforgettable moment, their first meal together.

Lisa and Taehyung head for the one special pojangmacha in the alley. It was the small-tented eatery where they decided to have their first humble meal together on the first day they met, which also means where they will have their last meal together.

They entered the tent and the ahjumma greeted them cheerfully.

"Uwaa annyeonghaseyo Lisa-ssi, Taehyung-ssi!" the ahjumma greeted and waved at both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjummeoni! It's been awhile!" Lisa cutely replied her greetings and Taehyung waved back.

"I was told by your staff about you coming here tonight, so I prepared some special food for both of you!" the ahjumma exclaimed.

"Wahh jjinja?!" both of them were surprised.

"Please please take a seat! I'll get you food!" she gestured towards one of the tables in the tent.

"Here's your drink!" she served two glass of plain water and 2 cans of Coke.

"Thank you ahjummeoni!" Taehyung thanked her and both of them took a seat at the table.

"The ahjumma is so nice!" Lisa exclaimed as she expressed her gratitude towards the owner of the eatery.

"I'll probably be coming here often after this." he joked and Lisa joined to laugh.

Lisa looks around the tent and she spot on one side of the tent, there was a banner. With a picture of both of them taken from an episode where they had their meal in the tent.

"Oppa look!" Lisa pointed at the banner.

"Wahh that's cool!" Taehyung looked at the banner she pointed.

"Thanks to both of you, people have been coming here a lot after your visit. Some of them asked me how does it feel meeting both of you.. at that time I was clueless, never thought both of you are quite famous!" the ahjumma explained while preparing the food right after Lisa spoke about the banner.

"Really? I hope your sales will boomed to the roof after this ajumeoni! We'll pray for the best!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Thank you my dear! Here's your food!" she served them a plate of rolled kimbap, a plate of twigim (deep fried vegetables), a bowl of tteokbokki and fishcakes.

"Wahh this is exactly the food that we ate!" Lisa surprised at the food served in front of her eyes.

"Looks yummy! Thank you ahjummeoni!" Taehyung thanked her.

"Let's eat shall we?" Lisa said.

"Let's diggin!" both of them picked up their chopstick and started eating.

As they were eating, both of them feed each other like couples usually do.

Soon after, they were full but their food weren't finish.