Amusement Park Date I

2 weeks after last meeting....

Thursday
4:05 PM

KTX to Daegu

Lisa received a task from the director last Tuesday. It stated that today she will have an amusement park date with Taehyung.

It's been almost 2 weeks since both Lisa and Taehyung saw each other.

They did text each other, but it never lasted long as Lisa was too busy with BP's activities  and also coming back and forth from Japan to South Korea.

Lisa unlocked her phone after she had a 2 1/2 hour nap in the train.

-----------------------------------------

Tae Oppa 🐯:
I'll wait for you at the park's entrance. 🤗

Tae Oppa 🐯:
And text me again if you reached Daegu 😘

       -----------------------------------------

Lisa smiled to herself after reading Taehyung's text from half an hour ago.

"15 minutes left... " Lisa said as she checked the time from her phone.

It takes 3 hours to reach Daegu from Seoul. Lisa just returned from Japan 8 hours ago and she was tired as hell.

But her short nap made her fresh again.

I need to fix my makeup, she thought and removed the small blanket Taehyung gave.

Lisa grabbed her makeup kit and stood from her seat. She walked towards the lavatory at the end of her car.

Few minutes later, Lisa came out from the lavatory and went back to her seat.

Suddenly, an announcement was made.

Dear passengers, we are about to reached Dongdaegu Station in 1 minute. Thank you for riding with Korea Train eXpress.

That's my cue!

Lisa kept her makeup kit in her black Saint Laurent bag.

For this date, she wore a denim jacket from Nonagon F/W collection over a floral sleeveless midi dress and a pair of Nike Cortez Leather Trainers. She also brought along her Fujifilm X-A3 camera.